Chapter|7

Thank you for the 300+ reads, my little starfishes <3 ilysm

Chapter|7

Alyssa Sander

The next day~

"1 2 3, 1 2 3," spoke Mrs. Halaway, the ballroom teacher. She had girl den curls that stopped just about at her shoulders.

Mine and Harry's body met as our fingers intertwined in the ballroom.

"You're great at this," he spoke as he twirled me.

"You're not bad yourself, Styles," I replied. I heard him chuckle. "I've never ballroom danced before. So, I'd hope that I would be great at this," he mentioned.

"Great footwork," Mrs. Halaway exclaimed. "Take a break, you too. You're going to be fantastic at the party," she suggested, moving over to Niall and Ari.

"Aw," Harry cooed. "But I don't want to leave this position."

I rolled my eyes, attempting to escape his embrace but his grip grew stronger. Out of no where, he threw me over his shoulder.

"Harry, let me down," I pleaded, pinching his stomach for an acceptance of a release.

"You're punching my stomach to feel my abs, eh?" He asked, his lips forming a smirk.

"What abs?" I asked, earning a laugh from Liam. Harry pulled me off of his shoulders and carried me bridal style.

"The great thing about picking you up is that you're light," he whispered.

I rolled my eyes. "Just put me down, Styles."

"Are you sure?" He asked, while I saw Liam stand next to us in a cradling position.

"Yes."

"Okay," he replied, throwing me in the air to land in Liam's arms. He put me down, giving Harry a high five. I heard them both laugh as I sat on the chairs with them.

Harry pulled me onto his lap, his large hands around my waist.

Paul came back, looking more calm than earlier.

"Did you guys ballroom dance?" He asked in a relaxed tone.

"Yeah," we replied. "Great."

Ari came running towards us, looking pale.

"Ari, what's the matter?" I asked, in a concerned-worried tone.

"Niall fell down and he won't wake up."

A/N : oo. Thun thun thun. Jk, it's not over yett

Liam Payne

In the hospital~

I saw Harry and Aly sit together, her head nestled into Harry's shoulders. For some reason, I feel like I've seen Aly before because when I met her in the concert bathroom, I had a rush of excitement that I never had with anyone else.

"We should probably get going. See you tomorrow in France," Eleanor mentioned, as I went to give Dani a hug, as Louis gave one to Eleanor.

This hospital was a bit strange. They had to give each of us a shot for DNA samples, just in case we ever got hurt, they could identify us.

"Mr. Payne?" a nurse called. The lads and I both looked at her. I sat up from my seat and went inside Niall's room.

Harry Styles

"Mr. Payne?" a nurse called. The lads and I looked at her in unison as Liam went inside Niall's room.

Poor Niall. He was my best friend. I felt pity for him. Alyssa's eyes began to flutter open. She's so gorgeous when she wakes up.

"How's Niall?" she whispered, trying not to wake up Ari.

"We don't know yet, love," I whispered back. She slowly nodded, putting her head back on my shoulder.

My fingers played with her wavy, brown hair. When she came, I never knew I needed her to pretend to be my girlfriend. I also never knew she liked me in reality too.

Louis stood up when Liam came back. But Liam had a blank expression on his face.

"Oh my god. Is Nialler dead?" Louis exclaimed, earning a chorus of hushes from the others.

"No," Liam whispered. His head turned to sleeping Alyssa, tears coming to his eyes.

Liam Payne

I followed the nurse into Niall's room.

"How is he?" I asked, looking at Niall's lifeless body on the bed.

"He's just in a short coma. He hit his head pretty hard on that dance floor. But he's going to come with you guys again tomorrow," she replied having a smile on her face.

I nodded, following her next to some files.

"Mr. Payne, we looked at the DNA samples and found something very interesting."

She handed me a piece of paper. I couldn't believe it.

"Ms. Sander was adopted when young. Her birth parents are Karen and Geoff Payne. She's your twin sister."

I was going to break. I knew that I saw her somewhere in my life before.

"Go tell her, Mr. Payne," she spoke, leading me towards the door.

A/N: verrrryyyyy short chapter. But awww. Liam and Alyssa Payne :D

330+ reads for next updatee

Luv ya boobears. Tap the vote button as if it were Harry's curlss