Chapterl16

A/N:

hey guys

there's going to be four mour chapters until the epilogue

and there might be a sequel book

but idk man

comment and vote if you want a sequel 

ily x

annnnnnnd

i got word document to work for updating chapters

yay aha

here's the chapter bro

Last time in Chapterl15 Summary:

     When Alyssa performed at a concert for the Where We Are tour, a music producer noticed her talent and decided to sign her to a record deal at his company. Alyssa always wanted her own record deal, however, if she decides to get one, she would havee to end her contract with One Direction. That means that she will no longer be a backup singer to One Direction, and will no longer be able to date Harry Styles for publicity.

[[and that's what you missed in Chapterl15]]

            Chapterl16

Harry Styles

     So that's what she chose. She chose to have her own record deal. I guess it's because of what I said. When she told me about the record producer, I told her to choose what she wanted, and also secretely told her to get signed with the record deal. I don't even know why I told her to do it; I guess it was a spur in the moment.

     Things got awkward since Alyssa left to her producer. I've been getting lonely since she left, since she was my girlfriend. Even if it was just for publicity, I found myself drawn and attached to her. I was just lucky that she also felt the same way about me as I did with her. When Alyssa left, I began to ignore others around me, including the boys. I've been seperating myself from them and Ari. Ari also has been looking sad since Alyssa left. 

     Sometimes I would talk to Niall and Liam, since they would always check up on me. The other boys would also check up on me, however, they wouldn't check on me regulary. Aly also started making her own album, one step at a time. She made her own singles and now an album, and of course I was proud of her. Someone just knocked at the door. "Who's there?" I asked, loud enough for the person behind. The door opened, revealing a happy version of Niall.

     "Harry," spoke Niall, in his usual happy tone. "Perrie is having a party tonight and she invited us. And, you're coming." I laughed, thinking that it was a joke. But according to Niall's facial expression, it turns out that he wasn't.

     "Niall," I began. "I'm not in the mood for a party." Niall looked at me with his caring blue eyes. "Harry, you're going to the party. I get it that you are sad that Alyssa left, but you're going to have to come out of your shell at some moment."

     "It's just that I'm-"

     "Stressed?" interupted Niall. I only nodded. "I know, but at least she's doing something she loves; singing. And you're going to do what you love; making your best friend Niall happy." I smiled and playfully punched his shoulder. "Now, I'm going to leave so you can go change."

     "Wait," I said, turning towards Niall before he could leave my bedroom. "What's the party for?" Niall looked at me worried, as if he was hiding something. "I dunno, probably a surprise birthday party for one of her friends?" replied Niall in a questioned tone. I raised an eyebrow and just nodded my head. Based on my observations of Niall, I'm pretty sure that this wasn't a party; maybe it was a trick to get me out of the hotel.

     ♔♔

Alyssa Payne

     A month. It's been a month since I've seen Harry. I kept missing him every day, even though we've skyped. I guess my life has been good, since I've been making an album. To be honest, I didn't want all of this. I mean, at first maybe, but now, all I wanted was to be with the boys, Ari, and especially Harry. 

     All I wanted was to kiss him, hug him, and be with him. I entered the bathroom of the large hotel room I was currently staying ad and stripped myself of my clothes and hopped into the shower. I lathered my hair with shampoo that Ari had given to me in congratulations for me getting a record deal. It smelt of stawberries and pineapples. Once I finished washing my hair, I continued to wash down to my body. 

     I really wanted to see the boys again, including Ari. I really hated my life right now. Suddenly my phone began to ring; it was Niall. "Hey," I spoke into the device in a happy tone. "Hi, Aly! We need to talk; it's about you."

     "Okay," I replied, hearing everything he needed to say.

Harry Styles

     "Wow Harry. It's great to see you after all these years. How long has it been? A century?" teased Ari. I smiled and playfully punched her shoulder. "I'm serious, though. I'm glad that you're somewhere instead of your bedroom." I smiled at her and pushed my hair back. "Do you know what the party is for?" I asked. 

     Arianna looked around almost frantically, as if she was trying to stall. This is getting weird; first Niall and Ari. Did something happen? Did they do-

     "We're here!" shouted Ari happily. I looked at the house. It had purple and blue balloons, reminding me of Alyssa's favorite colors. I then realized that today was the day Alyssa was leaving to Ireland to go rehearse for her album. I felt broken, even though I shouldn't, since I am proud of her.

     "Hey Harry," spoke Perrie, embracing me in a hug. "It's great to see you out and about instead of hanging out with your pillow." I only laughed and rolled my eyes. "You're saying that like as if this is the first time I've left my room."

     "Maybe because it is," retorted Perrie. We both laughed and entered her house with the lads and Ari. I then began to think about Niall and Ari. They both acted weird around me. I guess it was just me noticing that, maybe I was just acting crazy since I've been in my room for almost a century, even though in reality it was just a month. 

     "Everyone gather around," spoke Arianna. In response, we all circled around Ari who was standing on the stairwell. "There is someone here who just came back and has affected I think almost everyone here. This person hasn't been here in a month and I am happy to say that that person is here. And this party is in honour of the person."

     No I thought. It can't be. 

     "Everyone, I would like to welcome my very close friend Alyssa Payne!"

     Then, I saw a beautiful and perfect girl descend down the stairs smiling. It was Alyssa; my girlfriend.

     ♔♔

     2 hours. I talked to Alyssa for 2 hours. And it felt great. In fact, great doesn't get to describe how today went. It was perfect. So now I realize that that is the reason why Niall and Arianna have been acting strange.

     I was currently on the couch with Alyssa, just talking. "Guess what?" asked Alyssa. "What?" I spoke, smiling. "I quit my record deal," she responded, sounding happy. "What? I thought that a record deal is what you wanted."

     "Well," she started. "It was at first, but then I realized that I couldn't handle being seperated from you guys, and being in a career gets lonely when you're working alone. Also, from hearing what Ari and the boys told me, you couldn't handle being away from me either."

     "Yeah, well, I could never be seperated from you," I said. "Who can bear being seperated from me? I mean, I'm pretty swaggy myself," retorted Alyssa. I put my arm around her, kissing her cheek. "And that's the swaggy Alyssa I missed so much."

     Ari then walked over to us. "I just got off the phone with Modest, and they said that Alyssa is now back with our contract as your backup singer." We all smiled, but then Arianna's smile quickly faded. 

     "However, if you get back under their contract, then you can't be Harry Styles' girlfriend," she continued. She took a deep breath. "You can't be his girlfriend because a new one just got hired for him."