Chapter|3

p i c t u r e  o f  A r i a n n a  o n  t h e  s i d e :)

Chapter|3

Alyssa Sander

Later on that day ~~~

"Hey Alyssa," started Ari as she walked into the hotel room Harry had lend me. He was a cute one, not too firm, not too selfish, but there was something about him that I didn't like though.

"Oh hi Ari," I replied, snapping out of my thoughts. "How is you?"

"Well, lets see. I'm currently in a hotel that One Direction, the boy band of the century, is staying in and I'm not fangirling at all," stated Ari sarcastically.

"Wow," I answered. I looked at her. "What are you holding behind you?"

"Just some cookies I got for you from the bakery down stairs."

"Oh my god, food!" I exclaimed, delightfully taking Ari's offer of the cookie.

"So," I asked, while chewing on the delicious cookie, "Why are you here?"

Well," started Ari. "Tonight is Lou's birthday party, and I was wondering if you would take care of Lux."

I stopped chewing, although I wanted to continue.

"Who's Lux?"

"Oh yeah," Ari spoke. "Lux is Lou's little daughter. She wanted me to take care of it, but I need to shop for dresses for us for the party. So can you please take care of her for a little while? Please?" pleaded Ari.

"Please," she begged again.

"Fine," I finally spoke, taking Lux out of Ari's hands.

"Great! You won't regret this," mentioned Ari.

While holding Lux, a knock came from the door.

"Come in," I yelled, loud enough for whoever was at the door to hear me.

A boy came in. He was short, had brownish hair and had a british accent.

"Hello," he spoke.

"Hey," I answered him.

"Are you," he spoke while looking at his paper, "Alyssa Sander?"

"Yes?" I replied.

"Oh, then, hi! I'm Louis Tomlinson, from One Direction. "Harry was right, you are pretty."

I blushed. "He said that I'm pretty?"

"Yes, of course he did, and he's never wrong. Except for one time when he said the Earth was round." He chuckled. "But on all maps it's flat."

"You seriously believe that the Earth is flat?"

"No, just don't let Harry know that. He says that he thinks it's cute when I do that," mentioned Louis.

" I promise," I answered him.

"Promise?" he asked, putting out his pinky.

"I promise," I replied, again, hooking his pink with mine.

"So," he finally spoke. "Are you going to the party for Lou's birthday?"

"Yeah," I replied.

"You know what you have to do when you get there?"

"What?"

"You have to pretend one of us is your date."

"What?" I exclaimed, putting Lux down.