Chapter.10

They looked over and saw a 24 year old woman who had long blonde hair, blue eyes, and a light blue dress.

"Why?, why???!!" Kai yelled at the little girl.

"To get what I wanted!,to be mortal again, you pathetic humans have no idea what it's like to be trapped in hell!" Doris yelled.

"You took our friend away from us!, how does this reward you now?" Lloyd yelled

"This rewards me because your stupid trash lived this life already, I hope he enjoyed it while it lasted!" Doris yelled as she pushed everyone away and went to a corner and started crying.

"Oh Zane, you look so pale and dead!" Nya yelled as she brushed his hair with her hand and held on to him and cried.

"I'm sorry....." Doris said as she stood up and went up to Zane.

"GET AWAY FROM HIM!, YOU ARE DESPICABLE!!!" Nya yelled as she pushed her away.

"Please,I know a way to save your friend!" Doris said

"Why?, so you can't confess your mistakes??!" Cole shouted

"No, please I can save him!, I was so selfish to do this, I must do what I need to do....." Doris said as she walked over to Zane.

She placed him on to the floor and started rubbing his hair and then she started glowing a little and then turned around to face the Ninja.

In order to fix this, you all must think of a happy thought that you all shared with your friend" Doris said as she started putting her hand on his forehead and started whispering some weird language.

The Ninja were watching Doris. "Now, cuff your hands and think of a thought, and do not worry if you feel a surge of electricity in your hands."

Doris kept whispering and the Ninja closed their eyes and thought of their favorite memory with Zane.

Kai's Thought:

"Hey Zane, are you sure about this, we can always swim in a bathtub?" Kai asked sheepishly but Zane shook his head "Nope, I'll see ya on the other side!" Zane laughed as he pushed Kai into the pool. Kai was shaking and Zane was floating Kai all of a sudden laughed and so did Zane!

Jays Thought:

"Ugh, again?!" Jay complained as they were playing a game of mini droid chess "Yep, I win again, 100-0" Zane bragged, Jay moaned and had an idea. "Hey Zane" Jay said "Yes Jay?" Zane asked "TAKE THIS!!!" Jay yelled as he threw the chess pieces at Zane, but then Zane shot an ice ball at him causing him to freeze.

Coles Thought:

"Aww, thanks Zane! This will be so good, why did you make me a cake anyway?" Cole asked as he kept looking at the chocolate cake. "Oh you'll see" Zane said as he pushed a button. The cake exploded and Cole kept licking his hands and they both licked they're own hands since they were both covered in chocolate!

Lloyds Thought:

They were at the Ninjago area competition, even though they won 3 times in a row, they were bound to win the extremely hot slowing sip challenge, Kai could've stood the heat, but not for a long time but Zane volunteered and then the challenge commenced:

Zane was sipping even better than the other team, Zane is getting hit and HE WINS!!!!! Everyone cheered and they raised Zane up and cheered!!

Nya's Thought:

" Zane, your back!" Nya squealed, happy to see him again after months ago after his 'incident' "What!, what is on my back?!" Zane asked as he turned his head.

Sensei's Thought:

"I feel there's more to you that meets the eye, there's something special about you Zane" sensei said as they were talking about the bountys new home....

Misako's Thought:

"The sword of quake, the golden compass, the sword of invisibility, the sword of invincibility, the sword of ruin!" Zane said in a pirate voice "Aye Zane, and to add to your colorful account there is one you missed, the sword sanctuary" Misako said.

Everyone had a blue spark in their hands and focused on the memories....

"Now, let them go and they will transfer to Zane" Doris said and everyone let go of their memories and the memories flew to Zane's heart.

"Wait, what about you?" Lloyd asked " Im going to go to heaven, where there's no pain because of this kind thing I'm doing to help save your friend." Doris said as she focused more

Then she stood up and looked at all the Ninja.

"Goodbye everyone!" Doris said as she disappeared into the light......

They all wished Doris well and good luck but after they said they're goodbyes they came over to Zane and waited........

They heard Zane's arm move a little and then his grey eyes turned to bright blue and then he sat up, everyone cried with tears of joy..." I am Zane!" Zane said as he hugged everyone.

"Were happy to have you back Zane, how did it feel?" Nya asked.

"It was weird, I saw a lot of light and flowers and clouds" Zane said as he kept thinking.

"Who cares, the important thing is that your back!" Kai said as everyone hugged each other again!

The End.....

Hey guys! I hope you guys like this book, I hope you enjoyed this!!!!