Chapter.8

The ninja were heading to birchwood forest to find answers, when they opened the door they all fell one by one to the hole that Zane fell in.

They all got up but one Ninja was hurt, Jay.....

"Ow, my leg! It hurts!" Jay shouted

The ninja ran to Jay and looked at his leg, it was bruised very bad, Cole decided to stay back and fix Jays wound while the others looked around.

Lloyd found an open treasure chest and dug inside, Kai and Nya were looking at all the closed in boxes, but Lloyd found something shocking.

"Guys look what I found!" Lloyd said as everyone went around Lloyd

There was another book but it wasn't cursed but with a lot of information.

"Hey, listen to this, it says that whoever reads the book, will be trapped by an evil entity from the cursed realm" Lloyd read

"Wait, is there anyway to end it?" Cole asked

" It says there's no way to take the entity out of his body, but there's one way to get rid of the spirit, you have to read those words in the journal, but it will not only get rid of the demon, but the soul who owns the body too. Lloyd said as he read.

"Wait, so you don't mean, if we get rid of the demon, then Zane will be gone with it?!" Kai asked petrified

Lloyd turned the pages more and then turned the page to get rid of the demon instead of the soul that owns the body.

"It says read these pages on 4012 and you will be able to have your friend, but the side effects are swelling for a couple of days, including trauma, and sickness." Lloyd said as he turned the pages to 4012.

"Ok, well lets go call your mother and ask her to preach the demon away." Cole said as they were trying to get out but Lloyd kept looking at the book and ordered everyone to stop.

They all came back and looked at the book "It says that there is only a percent that the soul will escape, but, it will not be easy, which includes scratching, demonic possesion, and extremely bad behavior like murder" Lloyd said as he read and everyone was scared in their heads, but they knew that they had to do this......

Meanwhile.......

Zane was tying Sensei up and Sensei was only muffling screams but Zane kept sharpening his extremely sharp dagger watching his prey beg for mercy but no mercy shed on no mercy.

He slowly walked over to Sensei and untied the gag from his mouth and Sensei breathed heavily and looked at Zane with pure fear, because Zane no longer looked liked himself.

"D-Doris, please let go of Zane, take me instead, just leave one of my pupils alone." Sensei said.

"He's gone, he's dead now, he's trapped, now he has no control of his soul anymore he's a younger soul with much more energy than you." Doris said as she still sharpened the dagger.

"No, I refuse to believe that Zane would give up so easily!, Zane, I know your in there, fight her, she does not deserve a body or personality like you, your stronger than that!" Sensei yelled at Doris so Zane could hear.

"Mmh, how touching you can write a lot of speeches in the cursed realm when your dead, farewell pathetic master!" Doris said as she was about to stab him......

"STOP!!!!!"

Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter! I still can't tell you if Zane's going to live, I'm going to have to think about it........🤔