Chapter.1

Zane was riding his ice dragon with him to go to his old home, he wanted to check to see if no one broke in.

As he opened the creaky old door, he went down the stairs, until a stair broke and he fell.

He even fell through the wooden floor, but surprisingly, as he got up there was a secret trap door and when he looked around, he saw a treasure box.

There was a lock on the chest, and he used his finger keys to open it.

As he opened it, there were so many papers but something caught his eye, a book

He grabbed the book out of the chest and he read the label " ABSOLUTELY DO NOT OPEN!!!!"

He looked at it once more, as his curiosity caught his eye, he finally realized he had to come back to the temple.

He flew his dragon back......

At the Temple

"Ahh-alright!!, who took my pudding cup, again?!" Jay yelled out as he looked around and heard giggling. He looked down and saw Cole finishing the rest of it. Jay growled and pulled the cup out of his hands.

" Hey!" Cole shouted, covered in chocolate. "Cole, just because we live here now, doesn't mean the refrigerator rules are forbidden!" Jay yelled. Cole made a mocking noise at him and licked the chocolate off until they heard the door open and close.

They saw Zane carrying a bag with him and walking to his room.

After dinner ( time skip)

Zane was getting ready for bed and he was about to go to his bed, he heard a whisper. He turned around and saw nothing.

He shrugged and was about to pull the covers in until he heard it again.

He turned around and looked in his bag, he grabbed the diary, as he turned off the lights so he wouldn't attract anyone's attention, he opened it...

Zane watched it with amazement as the pages were glowing gold and the sparkles were coming out of it, until he had an aching on his shoulder.

He winced as he went into the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror, for a second he saw a black figure but as he turned around, no one was there. Then he turned back to the mirror and kept rubbing his shoulder until he widened his eyes and fell to the ground and yelled in pain as he held his head and kept shaking his head, his screams were blood curdling until he stood up and smiled at the mirror until the ninja came up to Zane.

"Zane are you ok, we heard you scream!" Kai yelled, Zane only smiled " Oh, I screamed?, that wasn't me, it must've been the wind" Zane said confidently. " But wind can't make scream, not unless they precipitate screams!haha!" Jay laughed, everyone looked at him weird and turned back to Zane " Zane, are you sure you ok?" Nya asked. " oh, Nya, Nya, Nya, I'll be just fine" Zane said weird, but still in the same voice. " Ok, see you tomorrow!" Cole said as everyone left. Zane was the only one in his room.

Zane laughed wickedly " Now, Zane, you are going to remain trapped in my sweet system forever, and there's no way you can escape!" Zane chuckled as he fell asleep happily.........

Hey guys! I made a story about possession on Zane. Who is possessing him? Guess! Sorry if the story is bad, I just feel like it's bad.... Bye.....