because i died a bajellion times!!

Bắt đầu từ đầu

In short I DIED AND CAME BACK TO LIFE A BAJELLION TIMES!!! YAAS!!  And so this is the exact same story I told  my friends .

I found out that they were all actually veryyyy worried and they had been looking for me for hours , they found my car and got even more worried not knowing where I was and also had reported it to the Cops!!

I mean pffft guys I can take care of myself , we eventually went in the car after Zoe had peppered me with kisses , Emma had officially checked every part of my body for any signs if bruises and nick had almost killed me again with his death hug!!

I mean he literally squeezed me for about 5 minuted before finally being pulled away bu the ear by Zoe.. Though surprisingly enough and something that had been bothering me nonstop was that Reece hadn't said a word to me!!

I mean I don't get it. I'm the one who nearly died a bajallion of times!!

Oh well guess I'd have to confront him on my way home.

We eventually drooped every one off and now only Reece and I were left. I was waiting for him to start a conversation but he didn't so being my impatient self I started

"aren't you supposed to be making fun of me or something ?" I finshed with a laugh trying to lift up the mood .

he still ignored me

"oh cmon my little chocolaty chocolate!! Say something I'm giving up on you" I started to sing Reece's favorite song in my worst voice ever!!.

still nothing

"HEY THERE EVERYBODY ITS A LOONIFUL DAY! TO HAVE A LITTLE FUN THE LITTLE LONNEY TUNES WAY!!" I stopped singing that to seeing his still no emotion face.

Geez!! Someone's really PMSing today!! So I decided to give up and slouched back in my seat with a humph. When suddenly EUREKA!!!

"REECE AND THE GOOD GIRL SITTING ON A TREE K I S S I ---"

and finally I was stopped by the Mr.I actually think I can stay mad at riley.

"OK can you please stop I'm driving" well that's no fun guess I gotta annoy him more

"hey Reece can you please stop I'm driving" I mimicked him in an awful manly heavy voice and started laughing

"I'm serious Riley, don't test my patience, just stop!" He threatened? Huh no one can threaten me, Reece Mathews no one!!

"Ugh can you at least tell me why you're ignoring me!!?!" I finally asked frustrated . when suddenly he stopped the car and spoke

"BECAUSE RILEY YOU FRIGGIN SCARED ME!! ALL OF US REALLY!!?! I MEAN WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU THINK OUR REACTION WOULD BE IF YOU WENT MISSING AFTER SCHOOL AND STILL HADN'T RETURNED TILL 10!!?! HUH? DO YOU THINK WE'D NOT NOTICE!?! YOU WERE WRONG RILEY!!?! YOU DONT CARE ABOUT GETTING HURT! BUT YOU KNOW HOW I'D FEEL? I'D BE DEVASTED!! WE'D ALL BE!! look we care about you Riley and I'm sorry for all that screaming but I had to get it out of my system. I just don't know how to cool down so easily like the rest of them but you really had us worried"

he finished with hugging me at the end. A sincere and apologetic hug . I hugged him back trying to wipe my tears at the same time from his oh so very centimental speech.

"Awwn my little chocolate cares about me, awww after all ,I am your cupid eh? " I said pulling away wiping last of my tears

"yeah yeah whatever you like to think red cheeks" he replied with a smirk

"oh so we're back to red cheeks!!? Geez Reece it was my first day. But seriously though I need more time" I asked him trying to be serious

"more time for what" he asked starting the car again

"you know. More time for the MISSION GOOD GIRL like 2 months is not enough for all the work I've to do. Geez I mean you're so unprepared for this whole thing, I mean look at yourself ,it took you 6 months of knowing me to confess that you care about me , and I'm you're friend. Just think of how long will it take for you to confess to a girl"

I finished trying to be very persuasive

"aren't you a girl riles" he finished laughing

"well of course I'm somewhat a girl but you know I'm not the girl. I am talking about the girl"

I tried explaining again using too much of my hands.

"Well tell you what Riley , you have until prom. Okay?" He said smiling

"WHAT YAY!!! I LOVE YOU REECES PEICES !! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU---" He stopped me when I moved forward to hug him

"still driving Riley, hold your horses" he said laughing loudly .

I sat back in the seat and we soon arrived home .

__ ___

I went in the kitchen while Reece was going upstairs to his room, I called his name , he turned back

"thanks chocolate!! I really mean it" I honestly said

"don't worry about it hot shot!! I did it just because you died a bajellion time!!" He finished while laughing and went to bed.

Soon aftet I went to bed as well and made very inappropriate noises while kissing my bed. I mean you can't blame me,

I just died a bajellion times!!!