Chapter 7: Almost A Date

Start from the beginning

"Yeah...?"

"Tch. Shitty glasses really pisses me off." He mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing." Levi sighed. "I'm just going to tell you to get ready this instant because any minute now, I'm fetching you. Now get the hell dressed up. Tch"

Then Levi hanged up.

I wonder why his friends and even him really weird?

Nevermind that.

-

I've gotten dressed up in a simple outfit. Just a comfy (f/c) shirt, a blazer and a black high waisted jeans. I wore my favorite combat boots and put a little amount of makeup to make my face more presentable while my hair's been kept loosely hanging with little waves.

After putting my things on my blue sling bag, my doorbell rang signaling Levi was waiting outside.

I ran downstairs and grabbed my keys. Locked my precious house and walked outside. There Levi stands in a green blazer, sleeves rolled up a little with a white polo underneath which is unbuttoned from collar followed by the next two buttons and a dark jeans.

 There Levi stands in a green blazer, sleeves rolled up a little with a white polo underneath which is unbuttoned from collar followed by the next two buttons and a dark jeans

Levi's somewhat hot...

Shit. What am I saying?!

But I swore! With those unbuttoned polo that shows his perfectly sculpted collarbone. Oh god.

I shaked that thought out of my mind and concentrated on the situation.

'What the hell did I just thought?!'

I walked outside and saw him leaning on his car door while playing with his keys. I raised an eyebrow and he finally noticed my presence.

"There you are."

Levi's expression didn't changed. He still wore that blunt expression but I can feel him observing me because his grayish blue orbs are travelling from my head to toe.

"What?" I asked his impression.

He just clicked his tongue and spoke. "Nothing. Now, Get in."

Levi opened the door for the passenger's seat as I hopped to his car as well as him and we drove to the place we're all supposed to meet.

While were on the way, silence filled the atmosphere.

I wonder why did Levi still picked me up even if I already knew that he doesn't want to.

I glanced at him and spoke up.

"Hey, Levi."

He doesn't answer but I still asked.

"Why did you fetched me even if you're against with the idea?" I asked out of curiosity.

He raised an eyebrow still facing the road and not even speaking.