PART 23 - THE PROPOSAL

Comenzar desde el principio

Song - tum jo aaye and tose naina mashup by armaan malik and tulsi kumar

Chahatoon ka mazaa
Faasaloon mein nhi
Aa chupa loon tumhe hausalon mein Khi
Sabse upar likha hai tere naam ko
Khwaishoon se Jude silsiloon mein Kahi

(laksh broke the hug and looked in her eyes. She was too staring at his mesmerising deep brown eyes trying to read all the unspoken feelings. It started raining. It seemed like god was also Happy for them and showering his love and happiness through rain.)

Teri Lagan mein sab hai gawaaya
Iss tarah se mujhko jeena aaya
Teri hasi, Meri khushi
Meri khushi tu hi

(his gaze shifted to her lips which were wet due to rain and shivering slightly Due to his intense gaze. He came closer to her lips while she closed her eyes. He finally captured them  slowly. She didn't know how to respond but later unknowingly she started responding just like him)

Tum jo aaye zindagi mein baat ban gyi
Ishq mazhab ishq Meri zaat ban gyi

(her hands were moving in his hair while his were on her waist both were pulling each other closer and closer. Finally they broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen.)

Sapne Teri Chahatoon ke    ( 2)
Dekhti hoon ab kyi
Din hai sona aur chandi raat ban gyi
Ho tum jo aaye zindagi mein baat ban gyi

(laksh fell down on his knees spreading his arms and looking in the sky and shouted out loud.

Laksh - I LAKSH MAHESHWARI IS IN LOVE WITH RAGINI SINGHANIA. YES THIS BESTIE IS IN LOVE WITH HIS SOFTY.

ragini covered her mouth with her hands to stop herself from bursting out with happiness. This was the best moment of her life. )

O sudh budh khoyi hai khoyi maine
Haan jaan gawaayi gawaayi maine
Haan Tujko basaaya hai dhadkan mein
Saaware saaware

(laksh quickly got up and started dancing with her. He was twirling her continuously being too happy. Ragini was too laughing at his silly yet cute way of expressing happiness )

Zindagi bewafa hai yeh maana magar
Chod kr raah mein jaaoge tum Agr cheen laaunga main aasmaan se tumhe soona hoga na yeh do dilon ka nagar.

(laksh finally made her fall in his arms and both had a deep eyelock. He came closer to her and kissed her forehead conveying he cares for her and cannot live without her. He then made her stand properly)

Khudko khokr Tujko paaya
Iss tarah se mujhko jeena aaya
Teri hasi, Meri khushi
Meri khushi tu hi.......

(he turned her making her back touch his chest. Both were standing extremely close to each other. He moved her hair from her one shoulder to another while ragini closed her eyes becoming weak by his touch. He buried his face in her neck kissing her. Her breath was getting heavy)

Tose naina jab se mile
Ban Gaye silsile.    (2)

(he bit her neck leaving a mark making her gasp in pain. He then kissed on that Mark to sooth her pain.)

O sudh budh khoyi hai khoyi maine
Haan jaan gawaayi gawaayi maine
Haan Tujko basaaya hai dhadkan mein
Saaware saaware.      (2)

Saaware

(his head was still buried in her neck. The mark on her neck claimed her to be HIS AND ONLY HIS)

-----_----------------------//---------

@ENGAGEMENT HALL

swasan were having a tough time hiding the truth and handling the situation from their family though RagLak's friends were helping them (yuvi called laksh borrowing phone from some guest making a reason nd told him about RAGINI's kidnapping while naina called RAGIN on Swasan's saying. They entered as soon as Raglak left. )

They were trying to contact ragini through Bluetooth but couldn't as laksh had already thrown it down .)

@ Raglak
Both were sitting on a bench holding each other's hand. Ragini had placed her head on his shoulder while laksh was staring the moon. After a long silence

Ragini - u know bestie Aaj Meri life ka Best day hai but Kahi iss Naye rishtey ki wjhse humari bachpan ki friendship.......

Laksh - (interrupting) humari friendship bohot special hai softy!!  (both turned and looked at each other)  aur iss ke bich koi nhi aa skta. HUM sabse Pehle friends hai, best friends  Uske baad koi aur. Aur jiss rishtey ki shuruwat friendship se ho usmein koi secrets ke liye jagah nhi hoti.

Ragini just smiled hearing him and again placed her head on his shoulder being assured ND he was totally right as both of them understood each other more than themselves.

SCREEN FREEZES AT RAGLAK STARING AT MOON

PRECAP - RAGLAK HALDI OOPS SWASAN HALDI 😜😜

SO SORRY FOR NOT BEING REGULAR BUT I AM REALLY VERY BUSY WITH STUDIES AND COLLEGE. I WILL TRY TO POST NEXT PART SOON. PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW HOW WAS THIS EPISODE AS I HAVE LITERALLY WRITTEN IT IN COLLEGE HIDING MY PHONE FROM TEACHERS FOR YOU ALL SO DO COMMENT....
Thank you soooo much for 4.35k views guyz 😘😘