Week 2: Pt.3

Friday:

I didn't want to go to school, I wanted to stay home; I should of stay at home. The reason I say this is because, on front of the school doors, there is a big picture of me and Lucas kissing. People look at me with disgust and anger.

I quickly hurry into the school, wanting to cry. As I look up and around, I saw more of the pics, more of people's glare, and just more of everything.

Catherine came out with a bull horn, saying, "Alex, the fag, force my brother into the kiss. It may look like my brother did it himself, but the fag force/threaten him into the kiss. Ew! This is why I hate fags."

People started throwing things at me, calling me a 'cocksucker', 'fag', 'stupid whore', and other things. I kept my head down, trying to ignore it all. This hurts, this hurts so much, I wanna cry.

"Lucas, you should tell the people that you would never be with an fag" Catherine laugh. I look up towards Lucas with a sad look, he only look away. "I would never be with that freak. It makes me wanna throw up just thinking about it. That is the most disgusting thing ever. I would never like him nor would I ever love that freak" Lucas said.

That was the last straw, I couldn't take it anymore. I ran out the school, crying like I never cried before. As I ran out the school, I heard people laugh and Catherine say, "oh look the whining bitch ran away."

Once I made it home, I ran to my room and lock the door. I fell on the ground, crying my eyes out. This is all Blake fault and Catherine's fault. I could be fine with Lucas, but they had to do this.

The things Lucas said hurt a lot, even if it wasn't true, I felt my heart shattered. I felt so sick, the crying was making me light headed and sick to my stomach. I ran into my bathroom, only to throw up in the toilet. I continue to throw up for a few minutes until I felt like it was gone. I flush the toilet and went to the sink, turning on the water, washing off my face.

I look up and the mirror and laugh. My eyes are really red from crying and I feel like I'm losing my mind/sanity. I stop lying and put my head down, just looking at the sink. I saw my razor and roll up my sleeve, pick up the razor, and put it towards my arm.

Was I really going to do this? For the first time, I'm going to cut myself. I started moving the razor across my arm, watching my arm as it bleed. I put down the razor, I had about fifteen cuts on my left arm. I watch my the bleed coming from my arm, drip into the sink. It felt soothing and the pain was going away, every pain I felt was gone.

-----------

I laid on my bed looking at the ceiling. The cuts on my arms stop bleeding. Yes, I cut my left arm fifteen times and I cut my right arm seventeen times. The cutting made the pain go away so, I couldn't help, but cut myself multiple times.

I continue to look at the ceiling until everything turn blank.

"Lucas" I whisper before everything fully turn black.

___________________________

Saturday:

Oh look, how a boring day. I woke up in a very depressing mood and I don't even wanna get up, but I have to. I got up to take a shower, I really don't remember if I took one yesterday.

Right after I finish my shower, I went downstairs and started making breakfast for my mom. When I finish her food, I went upstairs, gave it to her, and left. I went back downstairs, finish cooking my food, and set at the table. Yep, I did the usual things, how boring.

I begin to eat, but started to remember things. I remember how Lucas was here, staying a night, and eating breakfast with me at this table. I smile, but let it drop as I remember the bad things. I pick up my food and threw it across the dinning room.

All I could hear was glass shattered on the ground. I put my hand on my head thinking, 'why did this happen?, I did nothing wrong, right? Was loving him wrong? Did I screw up? Just, why?'

I let a sigh and got up to clean the mess I made.

I'm tired of everything.

___________________________

Sunday:

Today will mark the third day I cut myself. I had twenty-three cuts on my left arm and twenty-five on the right. Oh how fucking nice.

School was tomorrow and I had to go. I skip to much and need to keep my grades up. I grip my hair, thinking of the bad things awaiting for me. Maybe I should bring my razor with me. I find that blood makes me better, I even wrote the word 'fag' on my leg with my razor. I was bleeding so much, but my pain went away.

Anyway, I'm scared to see Lucas because I know he will ignore me, I know if I see him, I would breakdown. No matter what, I will always love him. I hate when his attention is not on me, I know I sound selfish, but I can't help it. I wouldn't even mind if it is a small glance, I need to be notice by him. I just need him.

I pick up his jacket he left here and held it close to me. I begin to cry, I really need him, I hate his sister so much; Catherine is a fucking bitch.

I laid down on my bed with his jacket.

"Lucas, please, I really need" I whisper as I continue to cry

I'm going to hate tomorrow so much.

___________________________

This was short I think

So sorry

In the next Chapter

Will be Lucas P.O.V for Friday, Saturday, Sunday

I'm not starting Week 3 yet ~

If any misspell words or bad grammar

I will come back and fix it later ^.^ ~