Nice Day Pt3: Project Partners

As I walk back to my second period class, I was a blushing mess, literally a blushing MESS. I walk into the classroom while covering my face and walking towards my friends.

"Hey shorty, why are you so red?" Tara asks with a curious tone.

"I would like to know too" Michael said in that 'you better tell me' tone.

I look at them and mumble a "later". They look at me for a while and nodded their heads 'okay'.

Lucas walks into the classroom and set in the desk that's on the right side of me. I can feel his eyes on me and my cheeks burning up. I start thinking about what he told me a while ago.

'I want you, Alex Rodriguez'

I put my head down because; I can feel my face getting hotter. Lucas, the sex god, told me he wanted me. My heart is beating uncontrollably once again. He could be playing around or-. Lucas would never like me, he must be playing around. My heart started to hurt, a lot.

"Class today we are going to have a project of marriage" the teacher announce, as he walk in the classroom. Some students had 'confuse' and 'interest' express on their faces. The others didn't express anything and waited for the teacher to speak again.

The teacher started to speak again, "Today, I'm going to teach y'all the things about marriage. I'm going to pick groups of two and that would be your husband/wife for three weeks. There might be same sex groups because, of the uneven numbers of boys and girls. Now, to explain the details of the proj-" I decided to tone the teacher out. I may be a nerd, but teachers are annoying when they speak WAY too much.

Might as well put my head down and take a nap. Ah, that would be nice, for dreamland to take me away. Dreamland here I, Alex Rodriguez, come. Before I put my head down to take a nap, I heard the words that came out the teacher’s mouth. "Lucas and Alex congratulation, y'all are married" the teacher announce.

Glares were directed at me, great I'm even more hated. Lucas got up from his seat and went to the teacher grabbing some papers. He went back to his seat and lean over towards me. "Let's have a good three week marriage, wife" he smirk.

I look over at him and only blush/nodded. Fuck. Spending three weeks with an sex god is HELL. I know it's not going to be heaven so, might as well go dig myself a deep hole to hid in. His smirk starts to get bigger, like he knew what I was thinking.

He leans closer to my ear and whisper "stop overthinking, I promise to be a good husband." He blew in my ear, right after saying that. Not only am I blushing hard, my blood is rushing down south. Oh look, I have a boner while in class. How fucking delightful, boners are so freaking fun.

Bell, if you love me, please ring.