Week 1: Part 3

It was morning time; I must have fallen asleep when I was crying my eyes out yesterday night. Fuck! I forgot to cook dinner, take care of my mom, take a shower, and other stuff.

I got up, walk out my room, and fast walk to my mom's room. I open her door and saw her sleeping on the bed. I let a breath; I didn't know I was holding. I went near her and shook her to wake up.

My mom woke up and looks up at me "Good-morning son". I smile at her and ask, "morning, did you eat yesterday?” She nodded a ‘yes’; I bend down and kiss her forehead. "That is good, now go back to sleep and when you wake up make sure to eat" I told her. She whisper an "okay" and went back to sleep.

I walk out her room, close her door and walk back to mine to take a shower. I took my shower, got dress, put on my beanie, got my school stuff, and left the house with my skateboard. It was warm outside and I decided to actually wait for Tara at her house.

Tara walk out the house with Michael jacket on her and tight faded pink pants. "You look so cute" I practically laugh. She punches me in the arm and murmur a "shut up". I rub my arm and glare at her. We started to walk all the way to school. It was a little hard for me since I had to carry my skateboard.

"Hey shorty, we didn't see you after school. You never leave early after school and why did you skip the last classes yesterday?" Tara asks. Fuck! I forgot my last classes are with my buddies and I don't leave early at all. How do I explain to her what happen? I can't lie to any of my best friends.

"I'll tell you when Michael is with us" I answer. Tara looks at me for a while, "okay and don't leave anything out". We continue to walk in the school, only to bump into Michael.

"Hey babe" Tara said in an annoying girly voice. Michael kisses Tara on the forehead "Hey babe, Oh, Alex why did you leave so early after school?” Fuck, I can't dodge this since; I already promise Tara I would tell when Michael is with us. I look around "can we go somewhere private, like the library. It is too many people around".

Tara and Michael nodded their head to show they meant 'okay'. We begin to walk to the library, which was not a long walk; how I wish it was. We walk into the library and continue walking, until we reach the back of the library. We all set down on the floor, which is made out of carpet; it is very soft

Michael look at me with a serious look, "Now tell us, why did you leave early?". Tara also gave me a serious look, "yes, tell us". I look down, playing with my fingers, "I left early because, I was crying". Ugh! I wanted to die so badly, I hate when they find out I'm hurting. "What? Who the fuck hurt you, shorty?" Tara asks in a piss tone.

"Who did it, Alex?" Michael asks in a sweet tone but, you can tell he is pissed off. "T-the s-sex g- I m-mean L-L-Lucas, but h-he didn't hurt m-me. Well a l-little" I stutter. Kill me now, please. Michael and Tara gave me a hard stare, they don't believe. "Okay, okay. I'll spill, stop staring at me like that" I gave in too quick.

Tara and Michael both smile and waited for me to talk again. I look down and started playing with my fingers again, "uh..he is a jerk but, when we kiss that first time he was so nice. During lunch time yesterday, he was a jackass to me and when we got to the nurse office he was quiet and kept looking away. I told him to stop this, he kiss me, next thing I know we are laying together and I ask him 'what do you want from me'. He said he wanted me and I started crying. He kisses me sweetly then walk away while, not saying anything nor looks at me. It only hurt me more so, I cried my eyes out." I explain to them.