Week1:pt.5

Here I am, sitting in my room, doing nothing but laying and staring at the ceiling. When I got home, my mom did not say anything to me and kept watching TV. I'm glad she didn't because, I was too busy crying.

Right now, I just continue to lie on my bed while staring at the ceiling and my tears are all dried up. I think I cannot cry anymore, haha that sucks.

Why would Lucas do this to me? Tell me he loves me and all these sweet things but, do this shit. I knew he only wanted to hurt me, I knew it was too good to be true. This week is a hell, a painful hell.

I heard the doorbell ring and decided to get up of the bed. I walk down the stairs, to the door, and open it. "Who is it?" I ask in a cracky voice. My voice sounds so stupid after I cry. "Alex" a familiar voice said in a soft voice.

My eyes got wide and I begin to cry, as I knew who was at my door. Lucas was at my door; oh look I guess I can still cry. "Please leave, I can't talk no more" I cried. I sound so weak and stupid but, he is making me this way.

Lucas walks in and wraps his arms around me while closing the door behind him. "I'm sorry, please just don't cry" he whispers. I couldn't help it but, wrap my arms around him. I know I'm being stupid by doing this but, I love him too much.

Lucas held me tight, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." He keeps telling me 'I'm sorry' and I just keep crying and crying. "I hate you so much" I cried. I didn't mean it but, I'm just being stupid.

Lucas let go and grab my hand, he drag me up the stairs to my room. Once we got to my room, he opens the door, walk in while dragging me with him, and close the door. Lucas let go of me and set on the bed.

I set down next to him and put my head on his shoulder, "Lucas, are you only doing this to hurt me." He put his head on top of mine, "I love you, I really do but, I don't want to hurt you. We are in different statuses and I don't want my reputation ruin."

I knew it; he cares more about his reputation than me. "You must not love me if you care about your reputation. Stop lying to me, you are already hurting me. The only reason I cry is because of you" I sigh. Lucas lifts his head of mine and ran his finger through my hair. He whispers something to me, kiss my head, got up, and walk out.

I begin to blush hard as, I fall completely down on my bed. I'm so stupid when it comes to him that I even fall for his words. My heart started beating fast as, I remember what Lucas whisper me; I even had a stupid big grin on my mouth.

I got up and went to my bathroom. I'm just that awesome to have a big bathroom in my room. I sigh and took off my clothes to take a shower. I turn on the shower to hot and got in. Water fell down on me and I begin to once again go back to what Lucas told me, 'I love you more than anything but, I have to keep my reputation up for my parents. If it didn't matter to them, I would have dropped everything just to be with you. I love you'.

I blush hard and I can feel my heart beating fast again. Ugh! I hate how he makes me this way but, I kind of love it. It is very confusing, okay. I need to stop thinking about it. Next thing I know, I started imagining him when he took his shirt off. Lucas body was amazing and his kisses are so erotic, I wonder how it feels to be fuc......okay I need to stop thinking about that.

I look down and groan a little, I guess it is a cold shower for me. I hope tomorrow is a better day; I'm tired of crying already.

___________________________

Thursday:

I woke up to birds chirping like a fucking a person on crack. Ugh! Where is a shotgun when you need one? I'm about to murder these fucking birds, one more chirp and I might go crazy.

I continue to get ready for school; I still have to make breakfast for my mom and me. I finish dressing and stuff; I went downstairs and started cooking breakfast. I eat mine before leaving by myself and wrap up my moms, putting it in the microwave. I rather let her sleep more, she barely sleeps so, and I think sleeping more is good for her.

I finish and ran out with my skateboard. I begin to ride my skateboard and decided to skip Tara's house today. I know it is stupid of me but, I'm too lazy right now to deal with being question. I'll just go to the library and wait for them to show up.

I continue to ride my skateboard to school and once I got to the school, I almost trip. This stupid guy driving is motorcycle almost made me fall. I grab my skateboard and check for any scratches on it. I know, I'm more worried about my skateboard than myself.

"Hey, are you okay? I almost ran you over" a husky voice said to me. I look up at the person to fuss at them but, was kind of taking back. He was sexy while nowhere near Lucas sexy but, he was sexy. He had curly shoulder-length black hair with blue highlights, he look about 6 ft., had pretty hazel eyes, had on a sweater with blue skinny jeans, and had snakebites and dimple piercings.

"I-I'm fine and y-you are?" I ask while stuttering a little. Ugh! I swear sexy guys make me stutter like a idiot. I was like that with Michael when I first met him, now I'm use to his sexiness. Anyway, the guy smile and his smile were sexy. Well not like Lucas smile but, it was sexy.

"I'm Blake Wolff, and you are, cutie?" He asks with a sexy smile on his face. I blush, "A-Alex Rodriguez." He chuckle, "you are so cute, it makes me want you." I blush harder, omg I need to walk away and quick.

I saw Tara and Michael walking into the school, "oh look, there goes my friends", and I quickly ran off to them. This is crazy, I swear. A sexy was hitting on me while calling me cute, he was literally hitting on me. Fuck, fuck, fuck!! I think I'm losing my mind.

"Hey guys!" I yelled as I ran up to them. Tara smile and hit me on the arm, "you bitch, you didn't wait for me and plus you skip yesterday." Omg, I forgot about that, I'm so stupid to walk up to them. Michael glare at me and then smile, "tell us Alex, why did you leave?"

I look at them with an innocent look then ran off. I think I'm running too much today. I kept running until I bump into someone. "Sorry" I murmur. "It is fine as long as it is you bumping into me" a familiar sexy voice said. I blush hard, "L-Lucas."

He smirks and grabs me, pulling me to the wall. Hey, no one around this hall so, this is fine with me. Lucas put his hand on my cheek and looks down at my lips. I know he wants to kiss me so, what do I do? I pull him down to me and kiss him. He wraps his arms around me and deepens the kiss. I blush hard again as our tongue kept touching and I wrap my arms around him.

This feel so amazing but, it hurts to know it will not last. Lucas let go and put his forehead on mine, "Have a good day, wife. Even doe it would be good since I'm in mostly all classes with you." Lucas let go of me and walk away with a big smirk.

I hit my head on the wall and bit my lip. Fuck, I think I'm going to lose my mind today. I feel like today is going to be the craziest day ever. I got off the wall and continue to walk to class.

As I was walking, I had a smile on my face. Omg, I'm smiling which means I'm going to go crazy. Haha, I need help.

___________________________

Sorry if there are grammar mistakes, I'm going to fix it later ~