Sex, Drugs and Vampires. Chapter 1.

I looked around the freezing dark room, my heart pounding behind my ribcage. I could feel I was bleeding from my wrists, because my hands were sticky with blood. I wondered how I got here, what you need to understand is this is not the first time I have blacked out and ended up somewhere I've never been. Being a drug addict can do that to you, as well as many other side effects. But this time it was different I knew that this wasn't one of my usual escapades.

I then realised my hands were tied behind my back, I was still slightly gone from the hit I had earlier so It took me longer than normal to notice. I couldn't shuffle forward because I was tied in place to a pole. I tried to free my hands but they were fastened tightly with rope, as I struggled I felt the rope digging into my deep wounds. Most would be scared in this situation but when you have nothing to live for it makes fear insignificant. I decided to take a look around but whoever put me here definitely didn't want me to know what was going on. The room was pitch back, usually when you are in a room there is an odd light form an electrical appliance, street light or whatever else but here there was not even a ray of light. I closed my eyes and tried to remember how I got here.

The last thing I remember I was sitting outside Castlebar Park train station, the station was run down and grotty. It was only ever used when the suits would make their way into London for work and then again in the evening when they would all come home. The rest of the day it was deserted, the trains would come and go but nobody ever got on. The other side of the tracks form where I was sitting was full of estates, unoccupied shops and had more criminals in the area than Wormwood Scrubs prison, this is the side I live on. The side I sat on was filled with beautiful houses the complete opposite from my side of the tracks. The houses were nice but not overly expensive and housed the average type families.

I had been sitting there waiting for Trix my drug dealer and "friend", I don't really have friends so Trix would probably be the closest thing. I heard the train doors open behind me in the distance and the suits began to swarm off the train. When the first man past me I shouted out to him.

"Mate do ya have the time Please?" He turned looked at me and then carried on walking. "WANKER!" I shouted to him.

"Its 7.45." A man wearing what looked like a very expensive black suit said as he smiled at me and flicked a two pound coin into my lap.

"Buy yourself a coffee, you'll get cold out here tonight" The business man smiled again and walked away.

"Cheers man." I answered while he walked.

Most suits thought I was a tramp living on the streets, I didn't mind though if I were them I would think the same thing. All they see is a haggard young guy wearing old clothes with holes and stray threads. I sell most of my possessions to get drugs hence why I need to ask other people for the time. I live in a squat with a few other guys, we steal to get money for drugs and food that we end up forcing ourselves to eat purely to survive, but money is used mostly for drugs.

"Dean!" I heard Trix shout my name from behind a tree, I walked over to meet him. This was out usual routine, I would walk over to him and he would lead me into the nearby alley to give me my drugs.

"Dean mate. How's tricks?" He asked, this was the question that got him his nick name of Trix, I don't even know what he real name is.

"You know. Same old, same old. Nothing new." I replied with the same answer I always gave. Which was the truth, nothing ever changed in my life.

"You are the only guy I know that is still fucked up when he comes to get more stuff." Trix laughed as he looked at me.

"Yeah well, you know me." I replied I was surprisingly good at holding a conversation while I was high, this was due to much practice. I had had a massive line of coke before I came out and I could feel the buzz. We then reached the alley, he handed me a baggie filled with H and a smile grew on my face.

"Can you tick me this?" Trix hated when I asked him to tick me drugs, ticking means I get the drugs now and then pay him when I have the money within a couple of days. He knew I would pay him back, I had to. He was the last dealer in the area who would sell to me. I owed the rest too much money and often had to run when I saw them. I had gotten many beating from different dealers on many occasions.

"Fuck sake J.D!"

J.D was a nick name that always seemed to find me at different stages in my life, when I was in school I had been drinking a lot, this was before I found drugs and my drink of choice was Jack Daniels so people called me J.D. My last girlfriend Ivy and her friends, had called me J.D because apparently I look "freakishly" like James Dean a lot of people think so but I beg to differ. The fact that my first name is the same as his last is pure coincidence. Ivy had tried to "Save me from myself." As she put it, I was just starting to get hooked on drugs at the end of our relationship. Trix called me J.D because it stands for Junkie Dean, he has another friend called Dean so I get stuck with being called Junkie Dean or J.D.

"You know I'm good for it." I said trying to reason with him.

"Yeah I know, but what if one day you're not. I don't want to be hounding you for money man." He was right, we both knew one day it would happen.

"Look, I got some things at home, I'm going to the pawn shop tomorrow. Trust, you'll have your money tomorrow." I reassured him and he smiled and nodded. "Think of this as a deposit." I flicked the two pound coin the business man had had given me earlier into his direction. He caught it and looked down to see what was in his hand.

"Dick'ead" He said laughing and handed it back to me. "Call me tomorrow yeah." Trix always gave me a pound or so when we met. This was so I could call him from a payphone when I needed more stash or when I had money to give him. It was a silent arrangement we have had for ages.

"See ya." he said as he walked away.

"Bye" I replied as I walked away down the alley.

I had been walking down the long alley for a few moments when I saw a beautiful blonde girl walking in my direction, it was dark so I couldn't fully see her face but she was smiling. I smiled at her as she brushed past me. My sex drive is always low because of the drugs but she was so good looking I probably would have been able to get it up or at least tried very hard.

I had only taken a few steps when I felt somebody spin me round and grab me by the neck holding me slightly off the ground.

"Hey baby" The beautiful woman said in a seductive voice. I was too confused for words, this woman was holding me off the ground by my neck and I was wondering how she had the strength to do it. It wasn't as if she had Arnold Schwarzenegger muscles.

I was sure I was hallucinating when I saw that this woman had long fangs, it was at this moment I felt what I could only describe as a brick hit my head.