You Guys Break Up

"Kakashi don't fucking lie to me I saw you with that bitch!" You shout at him across the room and he just rubs the back of his neck nervously.

"Y/N, I swear it's not what it looks like. You always jumping to conclusions baby." He walks up to you grabbing you by the waist but you push him away.

He didn't have the right to touch you after he probably touched that woman the same way.

"You're a lying, cheating, son of a bitch." You point your finger accusingly and he just sighs.

"You know what, I did cheat. We were in a fight and she approached me, and well you know the rest." He says admitting to what you knew he had done.

A tear rolls done your cheek and as much as you tell yourself to stop, to not look weak in front of this man who didn't deserve you..you can't help it as the tears begin to flow.

"But baby, it was a mistake. I know I realized it too late but I swear I will never do it again. And I know I probably don't deserve you but, please forgive me." His voice gets lower and softer and for a moment you almost feel like giving in.

You couldn't imagine your life without Kakashi. He treated you like a princess and made you feel loved, and safe, and just like you were the only girl in the world. How could he do this? You thought he loved you with all his heart. This just wasn't like him, at all.

You knew you guys were in a heated fight, but did that still give him the right to have sex with another girl?

The fight was huge but you didn't break up, so he should've known that it would still count as cheating in your eyes.

Hell..in everyone's eyes.

Especially when you had been cheated on in your last relationship. Your ex had cheated on you multiple times but you took him back every single time because you felt like he was the only one that could really love you.

Flaws and all.

But he wasn't because Kakashi loved you and every imperfection you had..or so you thought.

It's silent in your little apartment the two of you shared. You couldn't cut the tension with a knife, no, you would need a whole chainsaw to even make a dent.

"I-I-I can't Kakashi. I think we need a break to figure things out." By now you're full on crying and you begin to pack up your things. Maybe you'd stay with Kurenai until you picked up your life.

It wasn't until then that you realized how dependent you were on Kakashi.

He was your everything...and now your everything was gone.