Mask Off

(Percocet, Molly, Percocet....'flute noises' mask on, fuck it mask off.) No...ok

                                                                                   You

Kakashi had been gone on a mission  for about two weeks and you missed him like crazy. The bed was cold and empty and you missed having a cuddle buddy. You wish you could kiss him again...or his mask.

You sigh at the thought. Ok you've never seen Kakashi without his mask before. When you kissed, it was through the mask, so you've never really made out because that would be frustrating having a piece of cloth in between you the whole time,right?

It had been about 4 months since you guys had been dating and kissing was your least favorite affectionate thing you guys did because of the fucking mask.

That damn mask!

Maybe he didn't like you enough to reveal his face. He had told you that he would show you his face when he felt you guys would last a long time, or if he could see you guys being together forever.

Well you could see yourself being with him forever. Was the whole relationship one-sided?

You sat on the living room couch reading an old Icha Icha book when you heard the door open a couple feet away.

"Y/N, sorry I'm a little late, I stopped to buy you flowe-"

You jump into his arms and he holds you there. Expecting you to give him a kiss through the mask, Kakashi isn't ready when you pull it straight down and kiss his lips for real for the first time.

His eyes open in shock but when he sees that you're not looking at his face or gawking at him like he thought you would, he just kisses you back and drops the flowers on the floor.

You pull away and look into his eyes not paying attention to any of the other parts that were previously covered, before pulling the mask back up.

You hadn't done it to be rude, or to see more of his face, you just wanted to kiss your boyfriend's lips without having a mask in the way.

Where you had pulled the mask down before were scratch marks you had left on his face from pulling it down so quickly. A slight blush creeps onto his cheeks but when the mask is up you can hardly see it.

Kakashi is extremely shocked but not as angry as he thought he would've been at someone just pulling down his mask. 

He had planned to show it to you during the week, but it had already been done. He could see you guys being together forever now, so he decided not to make a big deal of it. 

The next couple days, when he's inside the house he removes his mask, and you can't help but find him ten times more attractive now.

Also his lips were like beautiful and soft pillows on his face and whenever you could you would just peck them. Now kissing was the one of your most favorite things that you and Kakashi did.