"So I was thinking of doing a buffet style so everyone could just go up and get what they want." Valentine said looking at the guy. The actual food wasn't there but they were just setting up where it was going and also they had samples so Val can tell them that she likes it. 

"Ok we can do that. Now where do you want it to go? Also where do you want the samples?" The guy questioned. Gemma told him to put it where the tables, off to the right of the stage by the bar. Valentine told him to put the samples on the stage, where she was sitting. 

The food at the wedding was the only thing that Happy really wanted to be apart of, also the bar. For appetizers there's a salad bar and a baked potato bar with all sort of toppings. Happy wanted a burger bar where people could pick their toppings and stuff like that. Valentine wanted pasta so there is a bunch of different pasta dishes. There's Chicken Parmesan and meatballs for people that don't want the burger bar. 

"For the burger bar you wanted these following toppings: onions, lettuce, tomatoes, bacon, guacamole, jalapenos, blue cheese crumbles, and you want 100 cheese burgers and 100 hamburgers. Is that correct?" The guys asked. 

"What about pickles?" Valentine replied. 

"You said if there was pickles that you would cry so we didn't think pickles were an option." The answered. Bubba came up and took a couple of the samples. He sat down and listened to the conversation. 

"Well I want them. So make sure that they're here tonight." Valentine watched as the man wrote down something. She glanced up in time to see Lyla and Luann walking over. 

"Hey doll. Don't you look cute." Luann said taking off her sunglasses. Val looked down at her outfit and laughed a little. It was a grey long sleeved cotton dress that showed off her baby bump and her curves. "Happy must love that dress." 

"He got me this dress for my birthday. He's birthday is coming up in the 20th but we come back from Portland that day. We also have a doctors appointment." Valentine answered. She smiled at Lyla who looked uncomfortable. 

"Your going to Portland for your honeymoon?" Lyla asks. 

"Yeah. It has a nice Halloween thing going on so we decided to go. It's something small but we need to save money for the babies." 

"Let's get to work. The wedding is in 6 hours and nothing is done!" Gemma started yelling at people to do things. "Hey the three blondes, lets go! You can do stuff too." 

"Why is she so mean all the time?" Tig asked. Valentine forgot that he was on the stage eating all the samples that the guy left. The guy and some of the Tacoma guys were setting up the buffet that was a school bus long. 

"The three of you, set up the bar. We're leaving to get you ready in an hour and then the guys can get the rest done." Gemma walked up to the bar and saying this out loud. 

"Why are we leaving in an hour when the wedding is 6 hours from now?" Val asked. She walked behind the bar and started putting beers away along with Luann and Lyla. 

"You need to get your nails done and your hair. Plus eat and I want some of things to be a surprise. Now work." Gemma left and went around to the tables working on them. 

"Lyla you should come to the wedding tonight. Meet some of the guys and stuff. The booze are free." Val said as soon as Gemma left. Lyla looked up from putting glass in the bar. 

"Are you sure. We just met and I don't want to step on anyone's toes." Lyla asked. Over the past week or so Lyla and Val got close. Working for Luann was easy and nice because Val knew how to do paper work for TM and it is basically the same thing and Lyla would come and visit her when she isn't shooting. They had lots of things in common and just clicked.