Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind

~Harry

"So whos this Cierra girl and why are you taking her to the pep rally? Is she your mystery girl or something? Louis hammered me with questions as he took a long drink of his Yorkshire Tea, an expression of unsureness struck across his face.

"Her name is Cierra and I ust needed a date. I didn't want to look lame!" I nearly shouted as I tossed the dishes in the sink leftover from dinner. The pep rally was at seven and I didn't want to be late so I should probably be heading out soon.

"Do you want us to come with you?" Zayn suggested reluctantly, like he was only half-offering which I understood completely who actually wanted to go to a pep rally when they were a part of a huge boyband? Hello screaming fans! I wouldn't have went myself If I didn't already have a date.

I didn't know why I didn't cancel our date when my mind was focused on my mystery girl, she was all I could ever think about. Her baby blue eyes, and her light blonde hair. She intoxicated me that night after getting a chance with her, I will never be the same again.

'I don't think thats a logical plan considering that I still get tackled and I have been here for three weeks!" I pointed-out, turning my head away from Zayn to Liam in reliance. "I want you to get our manager to let us sign in Brooklyn, okay?'

"Okay." Liam agreed without hesitation, slipping his laptop out of his laptop case and pressing it on before I left the room. I waved goodbye to Niall and Louis then vanished out of the door quickly before the clock struck 6:30.

_______________________________________________________________________________

~ Alaina

I sucked in a deep breath as I entered the gym, crowds of screams enveloping my ears nosily. Dang it, I walked right into chaos! I wasn't use to this much screaming, only at concerts and I rarely attend those.

I trotted up the steps to a seat by a banner with a chessy saying about our school and plopped down on the hard bleachers in dissatisfaction. I've always hated these bleachers, they were so far from comfortable and made my back cramp up.

"I never expected you to come to a school eahfunction." Natalie teased as she took a seat next to me in her boot-cut jeans and black blouse.

"Don't except it always, I just wanted to do something I normally wouldn't do." I replied simply as I folded my hands on my lap.

"Hey isn't that the guy you were dancing with at my party?" Natalie pointed with her index finger towards a boy in the second to the first row.

I turned my gze towards Harry., whom was sitting next to a girl about 5 foot 6 with fire burning red locks and a fake tan. Snap, I didn't think he would actually show up with her. He was more complicated to get rid of than I previously thought.

I felt my stomach churn as he snaked his arm around her waist romantically, my mind spatting at me to do something but I refused. I didn't have any feelings for him. I couldn't.

'No." I lied straight through my teeth, adverting my eyes towards my sequined sandals. Everything was going to be okay...I just needed to breathe.

"Oh really?" Natalie scoffed, unwilling to just go a long about it. She was just so stubborn sometimes. I couldn't stand it. But she was the only one of my whole livelyhood of friends who hadn't actually btrayed me, so I stuck by her side.

I kicked myself mentally as a bunch of slimeballs cluttered in a circle, shotuing something only people who related would laugh at. "Why am I here?" I grumbled as I placed my elbow on my knee.

"I have no idea." Natalie said cluelessly, falling into fits of laughter.

~ Harry

"Whoo! Yes! Go Ricky!" Cierra cheered as she illustrated a little cheerleading dance, with her legs way about her head.

Why did I ask her out? I wandered to myself. She seemed cool when I first started talking to her, but now her whole persona has flip-flopped! I heaved out then turned my head to the side, my mind wandering to my mystery girl again.

I marveled about seeing her again, in a puffy pink dress and lips so inviting you just wanted to kiss them all the time. I was going mad, how could I be thinking about a girl that way? I usually dumped a girl after a couple of days or pushed them out of sight, out of mind.

"Harry!" Cierra squealed in her whiny voice. "Move out of the way!" She added shortly, shoving me on the shoulder roughly.

"If you like him so much why did you agree to going out with me?" I catcechized, non plussingly. If she wanted to be with someone, she should be with them, not me.

"Your Harry Styles! Duh!" Cierra squealed again, almost taking my hearing.

"Whatever." I answered shruggingly, leaning back for the rest of the pep rally and completely neglecting her existance. If you wanted someone else, you should go for them not someone else who you didn't have feelings for.

~ Alaina

I darted for the dppr as the pep rally came to a finish. I needed to get away from here before Harry catches sight of me, but before I could scram out the doors Natalie's voice echoed after me with her purse jolting as she caught my pace. "I told you to wait for me!"

I whirled around to face her feeling myself being kicked off my feet and thrown on my butt. I rubbed my leg in soothing circles and exhaled, not even bothering to look up at the boy who accidently or purposely knocked me down. I could already smell his familiar sweet cologne.

"Harry!" I whined as I gathered myself off the ground. It was like he was attempting to be put on my bad side. When were thse games going to stop? He should have been bored of me already.

"I'll leave you to it then," Natalie granded, a smirk painting her face in join. I hated that she was loving this, I wasn't strong enough to keep my feelings in tact.

"Hey, I'm sorry." Harry laid a hand on my shouilder in comfort, creating me to cringe uncomofrtably. I didn't like the mixed feelings he was sending me. It was like I completely was rebulished by him one minute and then completely craving him the next. Life makes no sense!

I searched his green eyes for sincerity, feeling let down once I didn't find anything. I was truly shooken. "No your not."

"Harry!" Cierra called out as she shook her wallet, creating me to roll my eyes in annoyance. Cierra was my best friend and all, but something about her was off something that was definitely a turn-off

"I gotta go. I'll be seeing you Laina." Harry waved briefly, his body becoming more distant the more stpes he took. I emanated a sigh, then slid through the open towards Natalie's electric blue porshe. This whole atmosphere was suffocating me, I needed to go somewhere far away to take my mind off things.