We always fall for, someone were wrong for.

~ Alaina

The doors swung close as I entered the club in my Miso lace dress and neon pumps, my wavy blonde hair tied back into a neat perfect bun. I needed to get out of my house, I was sick of staring at the same four walls constantly and just something about it was off-beam. I felt like I was in a prison, and my dad was the cop whom locked me up behind bars. I squeezed my eyes shut, a single tear sliding down my cheek as I thought about Alvin and my father. I didn't know what went wrong with them, and what Alvin wanted from me. Alvin use to be my caretaker, he use to be my best friend but now from tip to toe cruel, he hurt me I just didn't have evidence yet.

"Hey, didn't expect to see you in here." Natalie spoke as she poured a cup of beer and pushed it over to the girl who looked about a year older than us.

Why was I ever here? I wasn't going to escape in alcohol or grind on hot guys, and that's basically what girls did here. I guess I just wanted someplace where I could be silent, and just think. I never had a time where I could just fall into a deep muse without worrying about my surroundings.

"How did my life get so screwed up?" I whinged, buring my head in my arms that were crossed on top of the bartop. I just wanted to fall asleep, just for a few minutes so that It could wash away my thoughts. I didn't need to worry about my father or his best friend, I needed to worry about me.

Natalie shook my arm persistantly, creating me to groan in response. I didn't feel like a peptalk right now, but apparently I was getting one anyway...."You'll be fine just keep holding on. Your very strong, possibly the strongest person I've ever met. Don't let your dad and his stupid supposed best friend bring you down. Your a teenager, live life while you can. You can only be this young once."

I nodded in agreement, and slipped my sidekick out of my candies purse and dialed my fathers number, pressing is to my eardrum so that I could hear him loud and clearly. "Hello?" His raspy voice croaked.

"Hey dad? Are you home right now?" I requested half-sleepily, hoping I didn't sound as vulnerable as I thought. I didn't need my father thinking I was a wimp, he already look down on me enough. I disappointed him too many times. . .

"Yes I'm at home!" My dad nearly shouted, creating me to jump in fear. He didn't have to be so intimidating all the time, I was beginning to just fence him off completely. I didn't need a dad who was constantly bickering with me....but he was my dad and I loved him. He is in a bad place right now and I don't just want to leave him!

"Baby! Come back to bed!" A womans voice giggled in the background.

He was seeing somebody? Just a year after mom died? Come on! I wanted him to be happy, but sleeping with somebody already? Wasn't that a little lopsided? This girl was probably onto 20 years old which was 20 years younger than mom was!

"I have to go, darling. Sorry!" My dad hesitantly hung up the phone, probably plunging back into bed with his little girltoy. I hated this, why couldn't my father return to the person he use to be?

I threw the phone down onto the bartop and scowled at it for a few seconds until finally bringing myself to pick it back up again. If my phone wasn't so fantatic I would have to abuse it. What was the point in communicating when you had no one to talk to? I scrolled down my list of contacts, pausing as Harry's name popped up. How did that get there?

"I put it in there." Natalie answered my question, without me having to ask about the suprise on my screen. I couldn't believe she put Harrys number in my phone! I wanted nothing to do with him! Especially not after he tried to pry his way through my life. Was he trying to ruin it?

"Why did you do that?" I threw my head to the side, getting a closer look at the television that was airing a football game not that I really cared for football I was more of the soccer and vollyball type of person.

"Because, as much as you try to deny it. You and Harry have great chemistry, the kind of chemistry I wish I had with someone. . ." Natalie confessed, following her gaze to the door as it swung wide open a curly haired brunette with green eyes appearing. I let myself sink in my seat, and lower my gaze to the floor praying that he wouldn't notice me. I didn't exactly want to talk in a bar with Harry Styles about my crazy home life or anything rather.

"Does that mean he knows that I was dancing with him that one night?" I hesitated, my sweat glands opening up from my anxiety. I couldn't let him find out. I couldn't let him find out that I cracked!

"No. He'll figure out someday, he's even asking around about his special girl!" Natalie teased playfully, shoving my shoulder a little bit.

I giggled slightly, feeling my heart start to pitter-patter in my ribcage. What if he was just on the edge of solving that I was his mystery girl? He didn't need to find that out. It would turn my world upside down!

 "he's going to find out eventually, Alaina." Natalie said as she placed a gentle hand on my arm creating me to shrivel up in fright. That's just what I was scared of...maybe I didn't ever want him finding out...

because I just might have been falling for him.