Goodnight and Go

A/N: I don't think Harry acts like this in real life. I believe Harry is an awesome person, the player act is just for the story!

~ Harry

"Stupid management."  I murmured underneath my breath as I jumped over the curb uneagerly. I wanted to take as much time as possible before I entered the school. Why did I have to suffer through this? The school years were the worst of my life! But apparently, I had to graduate before any more albums were done with the lads or else no more hits! But couldn't I just be homeschooled? This was frightening. I could already feel myself going mad!

"Harry, you might as well go in just to get it over with." Liam advised as he leaned on the exterior of his ferrari casually.   Yeah easy for him to say he was smart. I wish I had brains like him.

"I know..." I mumbled sadly, blinking a couple times to make sure that this was reality. This didn't make quite sense, I had to go to school for a couple of months and graduate so that we could make another album?

"We'll see you later at the studio okay?" Liam slanted a eyebrow as If he was questioning If I would make it through a whole day of school or not. I'll show him. I am stronger than I think myself to be. I'll make it five months. I'll show everyone!

"Okay, lad! Just don't record anything without me!" I felt a smirk grow on my lips as I rotated around towards the school again, feeling slightly more confident than before. This was going to be a breeze, just you wait and see.

_______________________________________________________________________________

~ Alaina

I pursed my lips as I stared down at the test under my elbow, hoping that the answer to the question would just mysteriously pop up in my mind. But, nothing. I tapped my pencil tenaciously against the mahogany desk a few more times to clear my head so that the answer could enter my mind. Why was this so difficult?

"Alright, class. It's time to turn your tests in. I have an announcement to make!" Mrs Gerrardi announced in her usually optimistic voice creating me to sigh in indignanty. We've been working on this test for a solid 20 minutes she couldn't give us 20 more seconds? This had to be the shortest test I've taken all year!

I scribbled my name onto the test paper and handed it to the person in front of me; who happened to be my best friend Cierra Redford, She tranferred from France last year but honestly, I wouldn't have guessed she was French before she taught me how to speak it It's actually a pretty fascinating language.

"Your not done..." Cierra pointed out in a low voice, a piece of her strawberry blonde hair flopping over her pale cheek messily. I noticed that lately, she was becoming scrawnier. She use to be skinny but even more so now. I didn't know If It was all the soccer she had been doing or If she was purposely trying to lose weight.

"I know just pass it up." I shrugged carelessly. It was only the one question anyways, It wouldn't harm my grade point average or anything. I wasn't really one of those people who freaked out over assignments, I did work to the best of my abilities there was no need to worry about getting a B. A B is a pretty good grade.

"Class, we have a new student today and before you get all hectic and immature I would just like to tell you he just wants to be treated like a normal student not the celebrity you see him as." Mrs Gerrardi said, as she walked over to the door turning a few heads as her hips swayed.

Mrs Gerrardi was young approximately 26. She always wore short skirts and blouses that made her chest look large which resulted in being every boys favorite teacher. She had ash-brown hair and hazel colored eyes that switched from Blue to Green occasionally. She was every guys dream.

"Class, Harry Styles!" Mrs Gerrardi grinned while grabbing a hold of Harry's arm and throwing it up in the air for everyone's attention. I scoffed and cocked my head to side, wondering If my life can get any worse. Great, by tomorrow everyone is going to be in love with him If they hadn't already been. To be honest, I didn't get why everyone was so in love with him. Yes, he is adorable but he is sort of a player. He scored any girl he wanted, just because he was in a boy band. This was sickening to watch....

"Hold the applause, Hold the applause!" Harry demanded with a large beam caked across his lips, almost making my stomach churn a bit at his egotistic personal.

"Now, Harry, your seat will be right behind Alaina. She's right there!" Mrs Gerrardi pointed with her index finger directly at me. I felt my cheeks stain cherry red at my anger, I couldn't sit right in front of Harry Styles. I just couldn't!

Harry tossed me a smirk and ambled towards me, slipping right into his seat like he owned the thing. "Hi Alaina!" He greeted, creating me to clench my fists hard to keep me from exploading. I'm just going to ignore him, like a good girl would do.

I avoided my pupil's stares and stared blankly at the new worksheet in front of me like it was voodoo. You had to be kidding me, this stuff was even harder than the test! I squirmed uncomfortably in my seat and practically threw the stake of papers behind me, not caring enough to see where it landed.

"Did you do that on purpose, mate?" Harry's british accent questioned, inviting me into my angry side.

"No!" I shouted crossly as I sealed my eyes shut to evade everyone's expressions which were most likely infuriating because I wasn't kissing Harry's butt right now. I try to be nice, like my normal personage but something about him brought out my ugly side.

I wanted to scream with all my lungs, I wanted to sob until I had no emotion left. Maybe I needed mental help, because I shouldn't be feeling this way. I inhaled slowly and built a road to my happy place and counted to ten in wishful thinking that I would return to my normal happy self when I snapped my eyes open.