"What the hell was that all about?" Taehyung asked, getting up from the table.

"Ask your friend," Jungkook shrugged.

Everyone at the table stared at the two intrigued.

"This is fucking ridiculous," Taehyung scoffed before grabbing his bag.

"Jimin. . .Jimin," Taehyung called the boy's name after he saw the boy exit the school.

"What the hell was that back there?" Taehyung asked pulling the boy back after successfully catching up to him.

"It was nothing," Jimin answered annoyed.

"How do you know him?" Taehyung asked bluntly.

"We went to the same middle school. We didn't exactly get along well," Jimin went on.

"That's it?" Taehyung asked.

"That's it," Jimin answered, wanting the conversation to be over.

Jimin's history with Jungkook which was more like 4 years of being tormented by the younger wasn't exactly something he'd want to talk about.

He was too smart for his own good, and his grades boosted him into the same grade as Jimin which ment 9 hours of being Jungkook's personal lacky that he was trying all too well to forget.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows as he nodded, beginning to walk beside the boy.

"Why are you following me?" He asked, snapping his head to the side.

"Because I want to. You are my study buddy. . .remember?" the boy asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

Jimin scoffed before nodding slowly.

"Okay but don't piss me off because I will kick you out of my house in an instant," Jimin went on, a small smile evident on his face.

Taehyung beamed as he hooked his arm through Jimin's.

"Yes sir," the boy cooed as he clung to Jimin's side.

Jimin laughed slightly while shaking his head as he dragged Taehyung along.
~~~~
oouu_