Jimin found himself falling asleep at his desk the next day. He stayed up all night thinking about Taehyung.

He wanted to know what the boy was playing at, and he intended to find out.
~~~~
"Who's got the essay?" Namjoon asked as the class settled into their seats.

Jimin pulled his essay out of his folder and smoothed it out, making sure it looked perfect.

"Why do I see only one paper?" Namjoon asked disappointed.

"Because you have eyes," Taehyung said, earning laughs from kids around the classroom.

At that Namjoon laughed too, causing the students to become quiet.

Namjoon grabbed Jimin's essay from his desk before placing it on his own at the front of the class.

"You know, that's funny because my eyes also tell me that all of you except 2 people in this class who actually did the essay played themselves," Namjoon said laughing again.

"Oh, none of you find that funny? I guess y'all won't find your report card very funny either. Y'all wanna 'haha heehee' at something then laugh at that," Namjoon said growing serious.

Jimin sunk in his seat trying to hold back laughter as Mr. Kim told off the class.

"Now, let's start the lesson shat we," the teacher said decorating his face with a smile.

"Bipolar head ass," Taehyung said, earning a glare from Mr. Kim. Hoseok choked back a laugh as Taehyung elbowed his rib.

"Jimin," Taehyung said as he turned around facing the boy.

"Y-yes?" the boy asked, not bothering to lift his eyes up from his binder.

"Sit with me at lunch," Taehyung ordered, causing Jimin to look up at him.

"No," the boy said simply before looking back down at his paper.

"What do you mean 'no'?" Taehyung asked, genuinely confused.

"I mean what I mean dumbass," Jimin mumbled earning a pluck on his forehead.

"What the hell was that for," Jimin yelled, earning glanced.

"You were talking slick so you got hit," Taehyung answered.

"Oooh bars," Hoseok said, butting into the conversation.

"Mind your fucking business," Taehyung shot back earning a shove from the other.

"You're an ass," Jimin mumbled.

"So you're sitting with me at lunch,"Taehyung confirmed.

"N-no I'm not," Jimin said, not sounding as confident as he wanted to.

"I dont know of you realized but I'm not giving you a choice. You can cone willingly or I'll make you come to lunch," Taehyung said, his smirk never leaving his face.

"Who's mans is this? You can't force Jimin to sit with us," Hoseok said amused, shaking his head.

Jimin nodded, agreeing with Hoseok.

"I'm his man, so I can force him to do whatever I want," Taehyung said, pointing at Jimin.
~~~~

poor jimin :))