"I dont want to go to lunch today," Jimin whined trying to pull his grip from Taehyung's arm.

"Why? What's so bad about lunch?" Taehyung asked, growing annoyed.

"It's probably because he's gonna have to be with you're crusty ass," Hoseok said casually as he typed away on his phone.

"Shut the fuck up," Taehyung said rolling his eyes at Hoseok.

"I'm busy," Jimin successfully pulled his arm from Taehyung's grasp and slung his bookbag on his shoulder before attempting to leave the classroom.

"I think it's my queue to leave," Hoseok said rising from his seat,"Have fun," he said smiling.

"Help me," Jimin cried out in a low voice to Hoseok as he felt Taehyung latch to him once again.

"Hopefully you come to lunch," Hoseok said beaming like he always was before leaving the room.

"You're coming," Taehyung said as he pulled Jimin out of the room with him with much force.

Jimin sighed internally as Taehyung transferred his hand gripping Jimin's arm to his had, proceeding to intertwine their fingers.

"Guys, this is Jimin. He'll be joining us from now on," Taehyung said grinning from ear to ear, as they now stood in front of their table that was placed at the far end of the cafeteria.

"Jimin, come sit next to me," Hoseok said calling the boy over.

Jimin smiled at the others warmly, earning greetings back from all except two.

Taehyung of course because he introduced the boy to the group of his close knit friends, and there was another boy.

Someone Jimin knew all too well.

Jeon Jungkook.

"My guy, you good?" Yoongi asked as he sipped on his sprite while looking at Jungkook.

"Yeah," the boy answered as he watched Jimin avoid his gaze.

"You know Jimin or something. Don't try to play, I see you peaking," Hoseok said causing Taehyung to shoot him a glare.

"Well do you guys know each other?" Yoongi asked as he chewed on his French fries.

"No," Jimin said, just as Jungkook answered yes.

". . .Um. . .so is that a yes or. ."Hoseok asked confused.

"Its a no," Jimin answered quickly," I got things to do so I'll catch you guys later," Jimin went on, grabbing his bookbag.

The others watched the boy spring up from his seat to quickly exit the cafeteria.
~~~~
ehh