Taehyung smiled to himself as he walked home.

School to him has gotten a little boring recently, and he finally found someone worth talking to.

Taehyung actually gets straight A's in all his classes, but based on his personality, behavoir, and constant absences when it comes to late night study courses, teachers don't believe the outstanding grades on his papers when grading.

At first, he was livid at the fact that the school doubted his intelligence, but then he was happy when they blessed him with the presence of Park Jimin.
~~~~
Taehyung sat in his class eagerly, being the earliest one there that day.

He saw Jimin walk in after a while and he couldn't help but smile at him, followed by a wink.

Jimin waved hesitantly, as his cheeks turned a light shade of crimson.

He hurried to his seat behind the other and took out his notebook, studying his notes.

"So. . .Jiminie, how was your morning?" Taehyung asked turning around, resting his elbows on Jimin's desk as he rested his chin on his hands.

"F-fine," Jimin said, eyes glued to his notebook.

"Why do you seem so nervous?" Taehyung asked smirking, using one hand to play with the stands of Jimin's hair.

"W-what, me? N-nooo. . ."Jimin said, bouncing his leg up and down nervously.

"You're adorable," Taehyung laughed, admiring Jimin's flustered state.

"I-its hot in here, i-isnt it?" Jimin asked as he swatted Taehyung's hand away from his head, and began fanning himself.

"Not really, the AC's on, I'm actually a little cold," Taehyung said smirking.

"I-Imma go breath. . . I mean, t-take a b-breather," Jimin stuttered as he rushed out of the classroom.

Taehyung watch Jimin leave flustered, laughing under his breath.