Chapter three

Ezra pov
"Wake up child." Pryce demanded. My eyes quickly opened, I was still in my cell. Karabest.  Two bucket heads inside and two more outside.
They had me strapped down to a metal table, kinda like the one we saved Kanan from when he was with the Grand Inquisitor.

"Now, where is your rebel base located?" She asked.
I kept quiet.
She nodded to the troopers who pressed a button, causing electricity to go through my body.

I screamed from the pain and shock.
"Every time you refuse to cooperate, you will be electrocuted." She grinned wickedly. 
About thirty minutes later, Pryce demanded the new inquisitor to enter the cell.
"Inquisitor,  as you can see, we're having some complications with the boy," she began.
"I see.." he said as he extended his arm and reached out with the force.

I quickly realized what he was doing.
"Get... out. Of... my. Head." I growled, straining from the pain.
"Where is your base?" He said. I immediately started to think about Lothal, Garell, Atollon and then Yavin IV.
The pain was excruciating.

--------------------------——--------
Kanan pov
I could practically hear Ezra's screams of pain echoing in my head.
Hera entered my cabin, she was worried. You didn't need sight to know that.
"Kanan, what was your vision about? Was it about Ezra?" She questioned.

I told her about it and the yellowed eyed person with a red saber, battling it out with Sabine and her Darksaber.
"What else did he look like?" She curiously asked.
I described him.

She was quiet.
"Kanan.... that was Ezra....." she said between the tears that escaped her eyes.
"No, it couldn't have been Ezra. Could it?" I second guessed.
"Kanan. He's turning..." she said finally.
I sighed.

"I know..."
----------------
Ezra pov
"Now if you just tell us where your base is, maybe we'll let your have mercy in the imperial prison. Especially the Jedi." The inquisitor persuaded.

"Yeah, as if." I barked.
"Much anger is in you young one. Anger, sadness, conflict..... power."
"What are you talking about?" I asked curiously.
"Dear boy, you have so much power, so incredibly strong in the force, if you let me train you, I'll teach you how to use that power!" He said.

I was tempted. Every part of me screamed 'yes', but my conscious said 'no'.

"You will be strong enough to protect your friends..." that did it. I immediately thought of Ahsoka, and Kanan going blind because I trusted Maul.

"Fine... I'll join you.." I said finally.