Whipped Cream, Chains, and Ponies

Warning: Severe crack coming ahead. Also sorry for the photo edit xD. I have the artistic skills of a potato ._. Sasuke's face tho >:3

"What's the password?" Sasuke demanded. Naruto said it perfectly with confidence before Amanda smacked him in the face with her broken stick. Sasuke froze, his shuriken in mid-toss. Damn, I wanted to do that...

"What was that for?!" Naruto yelled.

"I can smell a snake encroaching onto my territory from a mile away! Without even bringing me sacrifices! How dare you, you inferior being... you filthy mudblood!" Amanda shouted, her sleeves billowing like a true Slitherin should.

Naruto's eyes squinted, "Oh come on, it's me! Naruto! Don't worry, I'm not Orochimaru,". He gave a sly smile, casting his eyes onto the blonde menace. Amanda looked taken aback.

"Whoever said anything about Orochimaru?" She questioned, tapping her chin in thought, "But now that you mention it... if you said you weren't Orochimaru without any of us knowing of his existence... suspicious, suspicious indeed... without a doubt you must be...". Naruto glared at her, wrapping his fingers for a quick jutsu to finish her off. He started gagging, and snakes trickled out of his mouth. Sasuke grit his teeth and Sakura stared in horror.

"Ah! You must be Naruto!" Amanda rambled on paying no heed to her surroundings.

What?! Everybody fell to the ground in astonishment. That's your conclusion?!

Naruto chuckled deeply, "Yessss... I am Naruto...". He started patting her head.

"Now come give me a hug..." he grinned menacingly with the poisonous boa wrapped around his neck. It hissed with delight as it saw its next meal. Sasuke grinned and Sakura smirked evilly. Naruto looked at them in confusion, wondering why they weren't fearing for their teammate's life.

"Oh my god! A hug! Your letting me finally hug you?!" Amanda squealed, "After what happened last time with the ropes... YAY!!!". She pounced onto Naruto fluidly as her eyes gleamed.

"Wait... where are you touching?! WHAT IN GOD'S NAME ARE YOU DOING?!" Naruto screamed shrilly as Amanda tried to rip his clothes off.

"Strip," she drooled at Naruto's exposed skin laughed mercilessly. Naruto looked confused at her antics, wondering what the hell was going on.

"Your body is mine for the taking... huhuhu," Amanda looked like she was in a daze. Naruto's face fell and he quickly kicked her off as she started patting his manhood.

"Attack! Attack!" He commanded the snake, blushing indignantly. The snake hissed and launched itself before Amanda hissed back.

$You dare attack me, foolish hatchling?!$

$You speak the snake tongue? How?!$

$For it is I, the great Lord Voldemort!$

Everyone gaped at the sight of the snake and the girl hissing at each other. Amanda waved her arms in a furious fashion until the snake lowered itself and bowed.

Naruto looked sick as he angrily shouted, "What are you doing you fool?! Attack!". The snake cast a lazy glance before setting itself onto Amanda's head and falling asleep. I'm not a snake, I'm a cat in a snake's body! Get your facts straight!