Lose a Fur? Even You're Name is Blasphemy!

I dun own dis pic bruh. *cringes from acting like a gangster*

"It's not the goal that counts, it's the journey

"It's not the goal that counts, it's the journey.' Well I say screw it and give me the damn treasure already,"- Amanda.

Amanda's POV-
After a week we were on standby at the dock, except for Naruto who was helping Sakura guard Inari from enemy ninjas. A masked Haku and an intimidating Zabuza were blocking our path. I was standing around looking down at the nails on the wooden bridge. I can't help it, the architecture in the ancient times is really intricate, huh?

Fuzzy black spots started to dash around at the corner of my eyes. The mist was getting chilly. My nose tickled a bit as I felt myself shivering. Flashes of heat and chills went down my spine as I wiped the sweat off my forehead.

Flashback-
"Please don't go princess, or boss will have my head!"

"I told you I'm not a princess, I'm the *beeping* king!"

"R-right you're highness. Ahem," Hubert looked a bit flustered, his bald egghead glimmering with sweat, "Anyways, you shouldn't move around so much or else you'll harm your body!".

My eyes sharpened, "Oi, do I look weak to you?! I'm just going to the par- *kuh* *gech*". My chest started to twitching. Damn it. I was having another panic attack. CAN'T I BE AT PEACE FOR ONCE?!

End flashback~

Hahaha, I feel fine! Totally. Don't give me that look, Bob, I told ya I'm fine! Jeez, it's not like I'm gonna die or something... right? I'm immortal... right?

Um... haha... eheheh... I think I'm gonna throw up. I swayed a bit, trying to steady myself by flopping onto the floor. It was totally on purpose. Sasuke's eyes widened as he saw the outline of my body go limp through the mist. Kakashi didn't notice because he was busy fighting.

Never mind, I guess I'll pass out and then throw up.

Time skip~

It was dark all around me. The first time I died I was in heaven so... I guess I ended up in Hell this time? The temperature wasn't hot as it was supposed to be. Instead, it was cool and crisp like a fresh winter breeze. The dank smell of mold hovered in the air like an ancient ghost from eons ago.

*plink* The sound of dropping water was hitting the floor methodically. I swirled my head around, looking for Bob.

Mreow~

I looked down to see Bob clawing at my leggings. He was shivering slightly, his fur raised up.

"What's wrong?" I whispered, petting his fur down. I was getting worried. Nothing can scare Bob, except an empty bowl and the worse thing of all- cockroaches.