Chapter 11

Pidge woke up in time to see the robots running down the hall of the ship with the PA system going off with someone screaming on the other end.
WE ARE UNDER ATTACK I REPEAT WE ARE UNDER ATTACK CODE: POWER RANGERS!

Pidge thought to herself what the fuck is a power ranger her brother read her face in response he told her.
"power ranger so far I can tell means some people in huge lions come with the colour coordination of yellow,-"
" blue, green, red, and black" she finished with a huge smile on her face. " they came for me " she cried.
" who's they?" Matt asked.
" Shiro" matt perked up "Hunk, Keith, and Lance"
" SHIRO!" Matt screamed
" yes, we pilot Voltron that's the name of the figure when all the lions form voltron" Pidge calmly answered fully aware of her brothers nervousness around the topic of Shiro.
" WHAT!"
" it's a long story short we found an alien queen with a servant and now we save the universe." Pidge said building some tech out of destroyed robots that she could reach from outside the cell. " aaannd bam I got a computer now we just put out our signal aaand the green lion is on her way. "

"Good job Pidge! You still got it " Matt smiled as he and Pidge high fived

" Pidge. I found you " said a worn out voice Pidge turned around to see Shiro standing the with his hands on his knees head down and gasping while wearing his space suit.

"Shiro! I'm happy you are back look it's Matt " Pidge points to her brother shiro takes out his robotic arm not looking at the prisoners in fear they would see his crying face. He slashes the metal bars into the shape of a square he lets the two out who immediately hug him.

BAM

The green lion hit it body on the side of the ship to rock it the trio got the message and started to run to where the black and green lions were to escape. Shiro was hitting every enemy with his built in tranquilizer ( thanks to Pidge ) on the way whilst paging everyone that he rescued Pidge and her brother. They finally reached the smashed in window that was pulling every one out then they saw the black and green lions ready for them. They were pulled out into Space but were captured by the lions.

Omg I apologize for the wait so sorry, and I have science day camp on Tuesday that runs for 2 weeks, so it may screw me over okay? I'm sorry