Chapter 8 - You Always were my Good Boy

Above: Erin

Above: Erin

*

Both Harry and Liam were shoved onto wooden chairs in the dining room, looking as if they were being cornered for interrogation with the number of men that stood around them.

They slumped against one another, steaming off the smell of alcohol so much that Louis wanted to throw up. He was tired, worn out from the whole situation and the restless nights he'd had; and all he wanted to do was to wash Harry clean and get them both to bed. But, to go against every wish he had, he was forced to weedle some vital information out of a long-term drunk and a Dutch gypsy who'd forget how to speak english when alcohol hit him.

Louis eyed both men on the dusty chairs in front of him, gaze switching between both of them as if he were a mother testing which one of her children was in the most trouble. Harry was, in this time, a rather sloppy drunk, and had Louis not have vowed to love him eternally then he might have just left him down in the wine cellar. Harry's coat had been removed and he now wore his white shirt half unbuttoned with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows-something which Louis had always found most attractive on men. Harry also had a little more than a reasonable amount of stubble from that point, dark shadows under his eyes from the salty air and lack of sleep, and he was so dirty that Louis didn't really want to touch him; but other than that, he was looking quite alright, viewing the circumstances.

Liam was in a similar situation, except that above all of these things, he was drenched in water and leaving a rather large puddle to gather on the floor. Honestly, Louis thought, Harry was the bigger disgrace as Liam had always been a scruffy bastard since his alcoholic tendencies had begun, but Harry on the other hand was not a drunk and to see him in this state made Louis rather embarrassed.

"Right." He said, processing the situation. He moved a hand around himself for his comrades and the pirates to give him space, and said, 'Right' once more, more confidently.

Harry looked back and Louis could just tell that he was about to say something stupid by the slow smile that formed on his face and light that caught in his eyes.

"Are you a pirate? Because I'll be stealing your booty."

Louis blushed a deep shade of pink and stared at Harry. He hoped no one was listening but the room went silent until Hanji snorted, causing Niall and Liam to laugh, as well. Roxanne smirked, and the twins whispered to each other. Zayn and Blackbeard stayed silent but they were clearly amused. Rory was not in the room, and Louis could not care less.

Harry looked up proudly, clearly not assessing any part of the situation, and smiled. It was a pleasant smile that he gave Louis, one that a child would give after being praised by their parents. He looked quite beautiful, Louis thought, quite beautiful indeed.

"Yes, well, er-" Louis said, flustered to the point of wanting to bury his own grave. He turned away from Harry and glowered at Liam, praying that his lover would stay silent. "Liam, where-is-Erin?" He asked, pressing on each word slowly as if he were talking to a complete idiot rather than just a partial one.