episode 10: Sparkles

That day i didn't see jisoo much. Jennie was with me the entire time but i kept looking for jisoo.

"Is anything wrong with u suga? U seem down." she asked

"Nothing" i said looking around the room searching for jisoo

"Are u looking for someone?" she asked

Suddenly it hit me. "Y am i bothered about jisoo? Why do i want to see her? I hate her right? Maybe because i want to fight with her. Yes, that is the only reason. Why else would i want to see someone annoying as her? I told to myself.

As i was getting out of class and into the cafe, i saw jisoo sitting in the garden bench alone reading a book. I quickly went to her.
"Hey soo ji. What chuu reading?" i said in a childish voice.

"Yah do u want to die? Y do u care about what i read?" she replied

"I don't give a damn about what u read. I just came here to say that don't roam around jennie a lot. She might want to be your friend but u should reject her. Avoid her as much as you can. I don't want you to influence her into a crazy person" i said with a thud

"Suga do u really  hate me that much?" she stood in front of me.  

"Sometimes i feel as if u are wearing a mask pretending to be angry but at other times i feel as if i am wrong. Don't worry. I won't be around you or jennie much. Btw i am reading NORWEGIAN WOODS. Read that book someday. It might help u discover who u are. Bye. See u again. Umm or Maybe try not to see u again. Thats what u want right? Good bye soldier. Nyong ann"  

She packed her stuff and started  walking away. My heart trembled by the feeling that i might not see her again. I didn't mean to hurt her like that. I only joked about that jennie thing because i thought she will think that i was looking for her. I didn't know that 4d jisoo could even have such deep side.

 I didn't know that 4d jisoo could even have such deep side

The next few days in the school jisoo was absent.. During the first two days i tried to hold myself back thinking that it's a relief that she wasn't there but i didn't know what happened so i  went to the main office to get her address. Although they didn't want to reveal it at first, i managed in my own way.

That's it. I have her address. Now i can go to her house once the school ends. By the time school ended i was ready to pack my stuff and head to her house. As i was abour to head to her house jennie came upto me and said

"Let's grab some lunch today together. We haven't waten together for ages"

I had to see jisoo. I was worried about her and needed to calm myself down by seeing her.

"I am sorry Jennie. But i have something to take care of" i said as i rushed outside. "See u tomorrow" i said

Jisoo's house was not far away. It took me 8 min. walking by foot. As i reached the place it looked pretty modest. A two storied house with a decent size. Jisoo also seems like a kid with a modest family. Not that it was extravagant but it was just enough.  I remembered about the house i live in and made a sigh. 

I knocked her house and waited for her to open. Someone else did it. "Yes who do u want? " she asked.

"Umm.. I was looking for jisoo..." i said

"Oh and who are you?"

I didn't know how to introduce myself "umm.. I am her friend..."

"Oh my girl is finally making sone friends. Come in. She is upstairs. First room on the left. She is a bit sick. Itvwould be nice if u could give her some company. My poor girl is all by herself. Doesn't let me in because.... Umm u should go and check on her. Let me prepare something for u." she went away.

So there i was from hating someone to being at her house just because i was worried about her. I didn't know what i would say when i see her. What i would say when she asks me why i was there. These questions were unknown to me as well. But at that very moment, i just wanted to see her