Episode 6: lost feelings

I wanted to do something for jennie. She came to me when i had no one. She removed my loneliness. She deserved someone better than me. Someone who will take care of her and love her. But at that point i became selfish. I only saw what i needed. I needed a support. And jennie herself gave it to me. I didn't think about her but myself. I didn't think about LOVE. Love became too cliche for me. THE WAY I LOVED HER was nothing but a realization for me.

Jennie has this image that any boys will fall for. She is charming, attractive, sensuous, sexy. Any thing she wears makes her look pretty. She was the girl every boy wanted but she chose me, who has this rude image in front of the entire school. I had to pay her back. I had to confess to her.

The next morning i saw jennie in school

The next morning i saw jennie in school. She was talking to her friends and when she saw me she came upto me. "Hi mr. Yoongi. Did you sleep well yesterday? I am sorry for my behavior yesterday. I fought with my mom so i wasn't at my best. I rarely fight with her & when i do need to take it out somewhere else and i took it out on you. I am sorry"
"Its okay jennie. Meet me alone after school at 3 in Gwettens?"i said.
"Are you asking me on a date mr.?" she asked
"I guess something more than a date. See you later." i walked away.
I don't know why i wasn't feeling anything even after knowing that i wad going to propose her. If only i could have stopped myself back then...... If only......

It was 3. I went to Gwettens but I didn't see her. So i waited for her and decided to order something. Jennie came half an hour late.  she was wearing something new. Not what she was wearing in college. I dont remember the color. I guess i never paid that much attention to her dress.

I should have. It was the first time i was confessing to a girl  i should have seen her better. I should remember every detail of her that day. I should remember how she looked. But i don't and it is so unfair to her.