Quest For LOVE- Chapter 28 ( Destination Reach )

*sobs sobs* It was the final chapter of the story. I had decided to write an epilogue for this story. I also had begun another story which Junhyung is the main lead in that story. That story is still in progress and I still yet to decide on the new story title. I will let you all know as soon as possible~~~ 

as usual, enjoy the final chapter ^^

YOU CAN'T MARRY HER. YOU BELONG TO ME FOREVER" Casvia BANGS IN with a gun in hand.

"Casvia, what are you doing?" Yoseob quickly pull Nana to stand behind him. He is really afraid that Casvia would hurt Nana.

"Seobie, you belong to me. You can't marry her. You can only spend the rest of your life with me. I'm the ONLY ONE deserve to be your wife"

"I had explain to you clearly last night. My heart is only belongs to Nana. She is the only one that I love. We could still be friends" Yoseob try to persuade her.

"Aniyo. I don't believe it. Your heart is only for me. Do you know that I had sacrifice so much things for you. I had give up my future just to stay with you. Can't you see that I really love you?" Casvia added.

"Casvia, I feel sorry for that but you know that love can't be force" Yoseob approach her slowly.

"I know that. She is the one that ruin our life. She is the one that separate us" Casvia runs over Nana and grab her.

"The only ways that you would forever be mine is I kill her"

"Noooooooooooooooooooooo" Yoseob shout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Other members who notice Yoseob shouts went down.

"Oh no!!! Casvia, what are you doing? Don't hurt Nana" Doojoon said.

"Casvia, cool down. Put down the gun. Everything can be discuss" Hyunseung added.

"Everyone stand backs. This is the matter between me, Seobie and this woman. Do not interupt"

"Casvia, we could slow talk but please put down the gun" Dongwoon said.

"Seobie, I really don't get it. I'm your first love. First love is always most memorable. We are destined to be couple"

"Casvia, I don't know how to explain anymore so that you could understand. I'm running out of words. You love me, right" 

"Sure. I only love you"

"You would never hurt someone that you love, right"

"Of course, Seobie. I would never hurt you."

"Since you love me and I love Nana, I believe that you won't hurt her"

"HEY YOU!!!! Stand backs. Don't try to distract me anymore" Junhyung try to get near Casvia as Yoseob is talking to her but fail.

"Casvia, what should we do to exchange Nana? How me being your hostage?" Dongwoon voice out the crazy idea.

"I can't believe that you are such an important person to these bunch of idiots. They try so hard to save you even don't mind of sacrificing themselves. What kind of curse you cast on them?"

"Casvia, don't you dare to hurt her anymore" Jae-yi reach on time.

"Another useless guy had arrived"

"Let go of Nana. You promise me that you won't hurt her" Jae-yi added.

"You called the Project OFF. You ruin everything that I have plan. Hence, I'm going to ruin this woman too"