Quest For LOVE- Chapter 27 ( This is ridiculous )

SORRY for the late updates. It had been quite happening to me this 2 weeks with all the assignments that meeting deadlines. I had to work hard on each piece given that this is my graduating semester. Anyway, I still manage to squeeze some time to upload this chapter. enjoy reading ^^

"Hyung, what are you doing at the balcony?" Dongwoon ask but Yoseob ignore him.

"Hyung" Dongwoon pat Yoseob shoulder and realise Yoseob is crying.

"Hyung, what had happen?" he sit on the floor next to Yoseob. Yoseob cried as he lean on Dongwoon shoulder. Both of the fall asleep later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*DING DONG*

"I'm coming" who would come at such early morning.

"Ummah!! Appa!!" I'm so happy to see them.

"Darling, let go of me. I'm suffocating" Ummah said as I release the hug.

"Mianhae" they enter the dorm for the very first time.

"Ummah, I only have hot chocolate" I told them.

"It's okay. Can we have breakfast together?" Appa ask.

"Dae. I'll be back in 10 minute" I told them as I need to wake up a group of people at next dorm

"Dongwoonie, why are you sleeping at here?" Yoseob and Dongwoon sleep at the living room. Yoseob hear the familiar voice but refuse to move an inch.

"Hyung was alone last night. Hence, I accompanied him" Dongwoon lie. I went into the room to wake up the rest.

"Hyunseung oppa, Junhyung oppa, Gikwang oppa and Doojoon oppa, wake up now" Doojoon sits up while the rest still not moving. 

I put on the CD and turns up the volume.

(Ch ch ch change)

Boy boy boy saenggakdaero change

(Ch ch ch change)Girls girls girls nareul ttara change

(Modu da change) modu da change

(Modeun geol change) modeun geol change

(Ijeneun change) ijeneun change

I'm gonna change change change change change

"Nana, stops it" Junhyung wakes up and walks over to turn down the volume.

"Could you use a more creative way next time?" Hyunseung complain. Everyone is awake now and they are on their morning routine.

"Oppa, today schedule would be the same as yesterday. Vocal and dance practice with jacket shooting as well. Gikwang oppa will have another recording in the afternoon. The car will arrive in 15 minute" I brief them as usual.

"Nana,our breakfast are missing" Doojoon said.

"Oppa, your breakfast will be at the cafe. Jin ho oppa will follow up the rest" 

"How about you? Aren't you following us today?" Yoseob voices out at last.

"I will be in the late afternoon to replace Jinho oppa. Ummah and Appa come over. We will have breakfast together" They leave as usual.

"Ummah, where are we heading for breakfast?

"Here. You can cook for us" Appa reply.

"Dae. The breakfast would be ready in 20 minute" I move quickly to prepare the breakfast.