Quest For LOVE- Chapter Six ( The Secret )

After a while, I feel much better after crying.

"Are you okay now?" Yoseob ask. He look worry.

"Dae. I feel much better now oppa. Thanks for saving me just now. I'm fine." I said so that he won't worry about me but I'm not okay.

"Let's go home then. It's late and not safe to stay out late" Yoseob said and lead the way.

I look around the park and only realise that there is no more people around except me and him.

"I think I would only ask her another time" Yoseob said to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we reach dorm, everyone is looking for us.

"Hey, my little sister!! Where did you go? All of us are so worry. Yoseob ah, why you didn't answer the call?" Hyunseung ask.

"Hyung, we just take a walk at the park. The phone run out of battery. Mianhae" Yoseob said as he show the phone to Hyunseung.

"Nana, why your eyes so red. Did Yoseob bully you? I can revenge for you" Junhyung added.

"No...Some sand went into my eyes just now" I lied while I look at Yoseob oppa hope that he will not tell the truth.

"It's getting really late. I think we should head home now" EunMi said and we left after helping oppas to clean up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later at night, Yoseob couldn't sleep as he is still thinking about the incident just now.

"Who is that person calling Nana? Why she look so weak after answering the phone?" he couldn't sleep as he kept thinking about this few matters.

"Yoseob, it is getting late, why don't you sleep?" Gikwang ask.

"You sleep first. I follow later" Yoseob said and still sitting at the living room.

"Is there something bothering you? Is is about Nana?" Gikwang randomly guess.

"Dae" Yoseob reply and told him what had happen at the park.

"Jae-yi. That person name is Jung Jae-yi, Nana previous highschool mates as well as first boyfriends" Hyunseung said after he overheard Yoseob and Gikwang conversation.

"I thought you're asleep" Yoseob said.

"What did that Jae-yi did to Nana" Gikwang ask out of curiousity.

"I don't know much of what had happen. Nana likes Jae-yi very much at highschool since he is the most popular guy in the school back then. Later, they were dating for several month and break up before the graduation ceremony. I only know that Nana cried so hard and really sad after the break up. It was also one of the reasons Nana went to study abroad" Hyunseung explain.

"You didn't ask the reason of the sudden break up" Yoseob continue to ask though he is a bit jeolous.

"No...I remember that night was raining heavily and Nana was completely drenched when she came to my house. She hug me so tight and cried out of her heart when I open the door for her. It's so heart breaking to see her like that and I decided not to ask what had happen" Hyunseung added.

"Hmm...looks like this Jae-yi really hurt Nana deeply" Yoseob said.

"Yoseob ah, why you suddenly so intereste din Nana. Are you already fall in love with her??" Hyunseung trying to trap Yoseob.

"Yah!!!! Who say I love her. I-I-I just taking care of our new Personal Assistant" Yoseob said so to cover up that he was actually blush when Hyunseung correctly know what his heart feeling.