Quest For LOVE- Chapter Seven ( The Confession )

On Thursday

I wake up a bit late as yesterday chat with Yoseob oppa till almost 4a.m. I took bus home to get shower and change clothes before I start to tidy up the closet.

"Ummah!!! I'm home" I said as I enter. I'm shock to see Jae-yi oppa at the living room.

"Nana, my darling. You are back at last. I miss you so much" he said and try to hug me.

"Jae-yi oppa, why are you here?" I said and try to move away as far as possible from him.

"I miss you so much" he didn't answer my question and try to hug me again.

"Nana....." ummah said.

I breath relief as ummah appear at the right timing from the kitchen. Jae-yi oppa immediately stand away from me. 

"Ummah, I come back to shower and change before i return to the dorm" I said and went inside my room. I know Jae-yi oppa left after a while as I take my own sweet time in the room. 

"Nana, ummah has something to say" ummah come in and sat on my bed.

"Yes, ummah" i said.

"Jae-yi had been waiting you since yesterday evening. I know that you don't want to see him. I suggest you to move to the dorm as it would be better for you" ummah suggested.

"Ummah, you know that the reason I didn't accept Papa Hong offer at the very beginning coz i'll miss you and appa very much. I won't move to the dorm to escape from Jae-yi oppa as that won't be the solution of matter. Don't worry about me, ummah. I'll take care of myself" I said to assure ummah as I know she worry about me. 

After I shower and change, I heard ummah call me.

"Nana, someone is at the door looking for you" ummah said.

"Eh!!! I thought Jae-yi oppa left just now. Jae-yi oppa, i already say that I don't want to see you anymore" I said as I tie up my hair.

"Nana, you don't want to see me again" that guy said.

"Yoseob oppa" I exclaimed happily.

"Mianhae, I thought it was Jae-yi oppa. Of course I want to see you. How do you know where I live?" I said.

"I ask Seungie about it" Yoseob oppa said 

"Ummah, let's me introduce. This is Yoseob oppa, one of the Beast members with Hyunseung oppa. He is the main vocalist in the group" I tell ummah.

"Annyeong haseyo, ummah!!! Yang Yoseob imnida" Yoseob oppa introduce himself with a bow.

"Oppa!!! You shouldn't call my ummah as ummah too" I tell him as I patted his shoulder softly.

"Your ummah means my ummah. We're going to be in the same family future. So, I call ummah just now is correct" he whisper to my ear.

I can feel that I blush at that time and feel happy too.

"Ummah, I got to go now. I'll be back quite late tonight" I tell ummah as i'm ready to head off.

"Nana, this guy is so cute and good. You can consider him. I absolutely would said yes if this guy would be my son-in-law. I think appa won't object too" ummah said to me.

I blush again and I hope Yoseob oppa didn't heard what ummah said.

On the way to Yoseob oppa car, we keep on teasing each other. 

From far,

"So, Nana has a new boyfriend. I wouldn't allow other guys to grab Nana from me" Jae-yi said to himself as he saw Nana and Yoseob walking happily towards a car.