Chapter 11

Second person P.O.V

Dipper "hey (y/n) it turns out the carnival we are going to have is rearranged to tonight because of whether, so grunkle stan needs help..."

(Y/n) " yeah sure, but I need to watch these two "

Tad "what I didn't do-"

(Y/n) "you fight with bill, tad"

(Y/n) " and besides no one should see these guys for a numerous amount of reasons"

Tad "well you do have a point uh.. (Y/n)"

There was a silence then tad had an idea

Tad "wait I can transform into a human wile we can put bill in a backpack"

Bill "good luck finding a-"

Dipper "I brought a backpack when I came here. Is that the one your talking about tad?"

Tad "yes may I use it"

Bill "what what! No I don't want to be carried by you I rather be carried by (y/n), And what I mean by that. I mean that I will only go with her only."

(Y/n) "gesh and you thought ford was strict, but fine..."

As you walked out tad whispers to you

Tad (whisper) " hey (y/n) I know he has a plan with you invol-"

(Y/n) (quietly) "I know don't listen to him i'm not that dumb"

You went over to the twins room and grabbed dippers backpack witch didn't have anything in it 'it probably had extra clothes in it' you thought and took the backpack back to your room then gently place bill in the backpack. You then zip it up and put it on, and went outside to wait for tad.

Bill (muffled) "so this is what a triangular protractor feels like, huh"

(Y/n) "bill please be quiet someone might hear you"

Bill (muffled) "fine "

As you sit on the porch you felt a hand on your shoulder you jumped a bit and turned around to see a tall-ish man with clothing that definitely was Tad's style. You were in awe, and then tad reached his hand out and helped you up (what a gentleman!).

Tad "let's go shall we?"

Stan soon came over kind of mad

Stan "hey where were you two been! I need help at the food stand now go on get"

You and tad speed walk over to the stand, and started serving customers. Then as you were facing sideways preparing a hot dog bill pushed agents the wall of the bag making the ketchup fall over then tad left to go get more. About a few minutes later there was no customers and you were bored so you stuck your hands in the cotton candy machine. When tad came back he saw you with two fists made of cotton candy and you had a childish smile on your face, and then you lightly punch him in the cheek leaving cotton candy residue.

Tad "what the.. (y/n), why did you put your hands in the machine? now you just look goofy..."

Tad wipes off the residue of his face with a handkerchief that was in his suit. Once he finished you did it again and you did a small mischievous laugh. Yet again he cleaned off his face.

Bill (muffled) "way to go (y/n) you just did me a favor"

(Y/n) "what do you mean by that?"

Bill (muffled) "I was planing on annoying floppy disk tonight, but you already did it for me"

Tad " she was just joking around bill. She wasn't annoying in the slightest of bit"

Bill (muffled) "well then I guess the plan is still on tonight"

You and tad just sighed, but then stan was starting to walk over to you and your hands were still covers in cotton candy so you quickly hide them behind your back when stan reached the counter.

Stan "hey how my chefs doing? How much did ya make"

Tad "about 27.50"

As they continued to talk you felt something climbing on your legs, and it turns out to be waddles he quickly ate and licked your hands from any trace of cotton candy.

Stan " and how's our other nonpay employee?"

(Y/n) " good, great actually!

Stan left and then finally more customers came over.

-end of chapter-