Chapter 9

(Glad you guys like this series, or gust try to be brave and go through cringe that i'm unaware of)

Second person P.O.V

Ford "fi-"

Tad "stop right there cipher"

Tad Rams into Bill you and Stanford gasped Bill crashed to the ground making a skid mark into the dirt he bends up

Bill " well well well, look who it is floppy disk I haven't seen you in years sense I sealed you in a newborn goats body "

Tad " ever since that day I kept and eye on you, and now I'm free"

Tad transforms back to his square self bill's eye widen

Bill "how did you-"

Tad "the curse wearied off when the weirdmageton happened"

Bill (quietly) " no wonder why the goat was destroying things more than usual"

Tad "you know I'm not into that kind of stuff brother"

Ford "what he is your brother?! "

Tad "yes, unfortunately... "

Tad gives a death glare to bill as he floats up soon Bill returned the favor to tad and glares back

Bill "why are you here floppy disk"

Tad "to stop this insane deal you can't just follow some girl around for no reason... Unless, what are you planning cipher! "

Bill "oh a little of this and that..."

Bill was examining his nonexistent fingernails then he looks at tad in the eye

Bill "why do you care anyways, do you like her?"

Tad's face had a very light tint of pink

Tad "Bill we are dream demons we know everything about everybody, we can't fall in love"

Bill "well your under eye begs to differ"

Soon they were sissy fighting and arguing about each other like little kids soon (as entertaining as it was) you had to end it so you went over and pushed the dream demons away from each other.

You "ok cork it you two!" (I use that phrase sometimes)

Tad " but he-"

You *looks back and forward from each of them* " as much as I want to watch you fighting like toddlers you two should honestly stop"

Tad (quietly) "my dear"

Bill " your what?"

Tad " put a sock in it bill"

Soon they were pushing agents your hands and you glare at them and then they stopped. As they backed off a bit, but what they didn't know is that for safety measures ford brought a hand built gun and shot bill causing you and tad to freak out a bit then ford blew the smoke off of his gun. (Like in movies)

(Y/n) " ford what did you do to bill?"

Ford " simple I zapped is energy out so now he is weak"

(Y/n) *looks at bill on the ground* " well he looks dead to me"

Soon the surroundings returned to normal and the three were looking at the triangle then ford put a brace on his leg

Ford " and this will keep his powers at bay"

Later what happened was ford and the rest of the crew (dipper, mable, Stanley, soos, and Wendy) were talking to tad and also about keeping bill so that he won't have anymore of his shenanigans, and of course you were going to take care of bill so that you finally have a room of your own witch was Ford's room because he sleep in the secret lab in the basement.

-end of chapter-