Never Knew I Needed

Start from the beginning

"Ayo T!" A boy yells. Jada couldn't see him but she knew his voice sounded really familiar. Her eyes widened and Caesar noticed.

"Babe, you alright?" He asked. Jada only stood here before Tunk left. 

"I'm, uh, alright."

She had heard that voice before. But where?

They rode many rides, Caesar never leaving Jada's side. There was one ride Jada really wanted to get on. Caesar looked at it.

"Ain't this that ride where you have to sit against me?"

Jada nodded,

"That's not a problem, right?"

"Nah, let's do it!"

Jada and Caesar got into a small cage. Caesar got in first and Jada sat between his legs, laying back against his chest. The ride attendant (Whatever you call them) closed their cage and went to help other people.

Caesar pulled out his phone and took a picture of him and Jada,

"New wallpaper," He says. Jada smiles.

After that ride, Jada grew hungry.

"I think it's time for you to eat anyways," Caesar says. He and Jada go to concession truck and Jada orders fries and a lemonade while Caesar settles for funnel cake.

"You're not eating real food?" Jada asks.

"Nah, I'll wait until later. Plus I'm not that hungry."

They sit down and Jada watches everyone walking around and going on rides. Caesar notices a karaoke station and instantly smiles.

"Be right back," he says, kissing her on the cheek. Jada only nods, going back to her food.

Caesar comes back 5 minutes later with a bright smile.

"Where'd you go?"

"You'll see," Caesar says with a smile. Jada only looks at him. After she finished eating, Caesar led her to the karaoke station and sat her down. His name was called and he smiled at her. "This one is for my baby, Jada. Without you, I don't know what I'd do with myself."

Everyone cooed.

The music played and Jada instantly knew what song it was.

For the way you changed my plans
For being the perfect distraction
For the way you took the idea that I had
Of everything that I wanted to have
And made me see there was something missing, oh yeah

All eyes went to Jada as she began to tear up.

For the ending of my first beginning (Ooh, yeah yeah, ooh, yeah yeah)
And for the rare and unexpected friend (Ooh, yeah yeah, ooh, yeah yeah)
For the way you're something that I'd never choose
But at the same time, something I don't wanna lose
And never wanna be without ever again

You're the best thing I never knew I needed
So when you were here, I had no idea
You're the best thing I never knew I needed
So now it's so clear, I need you here always

People began rocking back and forth, cheering him on.

My accidental happily (Ever after)
The way you smile and how you comfort me (With your laughter)
I must admit you were not a part of my book
But now if you open it up and take a look
You're the beginning and the end of every chapter

You're the best thing I never knew I needed
Oh, so when you were here, I had no idea (When you were here)
You're the best thing I never knew I needed (That I needed)
So now it's so clear, I need you here always (Now it's so clear)  

Who knew that I could be (Who knew that I could be)
So unexpectedly (So unexpectedly)
Undeniably happier
Sitting with you right here, right here next to me

Girl, you're the best
You're the best thing I never knew I needed (Said I needed)
So when you were here I had no idea (When you were here, said I had no idea)
You're the best thing I never knew I needed (That I needed)
So now it's so clear I need you here always (So clear, so clear, I need you always)

Now it's so clear, I need you here always  

Jada ran to him and went straight into his arms. They hugged for a couple of seconds before Jada pulled Caesar into a kiss. The audience roared.

"I love you so much," She said, tears streaming down her face.

"If only you knew how much I loved you," Caesar replies, wiping her tears.

They enjoyed the rest of their evening together. Caesar won Jada a stuffed bear (Which she named Mordecai) and Jada showed some guy up in basketball, winning Caesar a Golden State Jersey. 

"Tonight has been the best night ever," Jada says. Her and Caesar were on the Ferris Wheel, the last ride of the night.

"That's what I was going for," Caesar says with a smile. Jada looked up at the dark sky. The stars were bright and the moon shined high in the sky. Caesar admired her. Her maroon eyes sparkled in the night and there was something about her that made him just go wild.

"Thank you," Jada says, still looking at the sky, throwing Caesar off guard.

"Huh?"

"Thank you. For taking time and being there for me. For spending the night with me every night so I'm not scared and for being that light in my life. Thank you for being you, Caesar. I don't know what I'd do without you."

Caesar smiled.

"Honestly, I should be the one to thank you. I didn't ever think I'd fall so deep in love with you Jada Freeman but I did. You've made me see life so differently now and look more into the future than I have before. I love you so much Jada, and when I saw you there on the ground, motionless, my world stopped. I came to see you in the hospital once while you were in a coma and when I saw you hooked up to all those IV's and machines, my heart broke."

Jada watched as Caesar spoke. His voice was cracking and his eyes were glistening from the tears that were daring to fall from his eyes.

"I felt like I was gonna lose something so precious to me so early and I didn't know what do. I didn't eat, sleep, or leave the house. I didn't talk to anyone and I just felt as if life was over for me."

"Aw, Michael," Jada said quietly.

"But when Jazmine came to my house and said you woke up, my heart started beating again. Everything felt so right and I was so happy to hear that you were okay. Then I thought about how I was technically the reason you were there in the first place and I hesitated. But then I thought about the positive and how you were awake and alive and that's what mattered most," Caesar pulled a sapphire necklace (Jada's birthstone) out his pocket and looked at it. "I see you in my future Jada. Us one day getting married and having a family. I know we've only been dating for a month now but I just know it'll happen."

Jada marveled his words more than the beautiful Sapphire necklace he was placing around her neck (He's putting the necklace on her as he's talking).

"I love you so much, Jada Jeanette Freeman."

Jada looked at the necklace then back at Caesar. She didn't notice that she was crying until she looked back at Caesar and noticed he was too.

"I love you more, Michael  Jackson Jordan Freeman."

The two shared a kiss, resting their heads on each others.

"Ohhhh ya'll cute!" Tunk yells from the bottom. Jada blushes while Caesar shoots her the finger.

Caesar and Jada head home to Huey standing at the door.

"Told you not to be long," He says. Jada walks past him, giving him the finger.

"You're not ruining my night."