Grocery Shopping

"Are marshmallows on the list?" Holding up a bag of jumbo marshmallows, Keith patiently waited for you to tell him

"Are marshmallows on the list?" Holding up a bag of jumbo marshmallows, Keith patiently waited for you to tell him. Keith helped you make the list, so he know they aren't on the list.

"No, babe. You can still get them though." Throwing them into the buggy, he went over to the candy section.

"What about these?" He was now holding up two bags of sour patch kids. The big bags that's one pound.

"Nope. Can't get them either. Too much sugar." Strolling down the rest of the section, you heard Keith say, 'I'm still getting them.' Then both bags flew over your head into the buggy.

"If you would've hit me-"

"What would you have done?" Messing your hair up, you pushed him away softly.

"I would've beat your ass. You know what I'm about." Laughing, he wiped fake tears from his eyes.

"Y/N, you got scared when you heard the motorcycle start up earlier thinking it was a shoot off. Take your scary ass on." Mocking him, you picked up the next thing on the list, sugar.

"Babe, can you go pick out the Kool-aid? Please don't get Green Apple." You hated Green Apple flavored Kool-aid but Keith loved it. Sometimes he got it, sometimes he didn't.

"Alright." Walking away he turned the corner towards the Kool-aid.

A couple of minutes later, you were struck with an item on your back. "What the hell..." Turning away there was a balled up Kool-aid packet on the floor. It was Green Apple.

You were struck again, this time on your butt. It was Hershey's bar this time.

"Really, Keith?" Picking up both of the fallen items, you went to search for your childish fiancé. "You're not getting any for a week. I swear on everything."

"Yeah right. You can't get enough of me, baby girl." You heard him but didn't see him. "I'll stop if you play one game with me." Knowing he's serious, you agreed.

The game was to see who could throw the most items in someone's buggy without getting noticed.

"Oh shit, she almost seen me. The noodles almost didn't go in." Covering your mouth to block your loud laugh from coming out, you grabbed the can of ravioli from next to you.

Peeking from around the shelf, you seen the lady wasn't by her buggy anymore, she was by the milk.

Quickly getting up, you threw the ravioli into her buggy then ran behind another shelf across from Keith.

"Who keep doing this mess?" The lady yelled walking to her buggy and picking up the ravioli. She placed it on a random shelf.

So far, the score was 3 to 2. Keith got a head start when he almost got you caught.

"You have to go one more time then we're done." Nodding your head, you picked up the closest thing to you which was a bag of generic cereal.

Not looking, you just threw the bag over the shelf and heard it hit the floor. "Really, Y/N?" Keith mumbled.

"I'm sorry. She's getting mad and I don't want to get caught." Picking up a different bag, you peeked and seen she was no where in sight.

"So it was you two? I'm getting the manager." The lady said walking up behind you.

"Ahh!" You screamed backing away.

"Run!" Keith shouted taking your wrist in his hands and pulling you with him towards the exit.

"Our food!" You whined.

"We didn't pay for it." Letting your wrist go, he got the car keys from his pocket.

"But still, I wanted to eat my pineapples in the car."

"We can always go to a different store. Get in the car so we can go get your pineapples." Quickly getting in the car, you buckled your seatbelt.

"Can't stand you sometimes."

He always told you that when you got your way but you never believed him because he loves you.

-

I literally seen a Tumblr post about this and started writing this mini imagine.