If You

IF YOU

"There she go, Keith." Luke said tapping his shoulder and pointing in the direction of you. He looked over to see you talking with your friends while drinking a sex on the beach.

You and Keith have been coming to the same bar for a while now and always secretly flirt with each other. Never talk just some eye contact and not so secret glances to one another. This have been going on for a couple of weeks and Keith is ready to make his move.

"There he is, Y/N," your friend said pointing in his direction, "Oh shit, he seen me pointing at him!"

You were scared to look so now so you looked in a different direction. You seen your friends get up out the corner of your eyes and looked over to see Keith heading towards you. "Don't leave!" You said trying to grab your friends hand but she was too quick and moved her hand started walking.

When you were about to get up, you heard his voice.
"I'm Keith, you are?"

"Y/N." Getting the courage to actually look at him. You noticed he was even more handsome up close. You've only seen him from far away.

"Well Y/N, can I just say I've been checking you for a while now and I would like to get to know you." He said sitting close to you.

"Is that so? What do you want to know?" You said sipping through your straw.

"I've been peeping out your vibe, it's the kind I could vibe with so I want to make sure. Let's play a game."

"A game?" You questioned.

"Yeah, a game. It's called 'If You'."

"Um okay. How do you play?" Staring into your eyes, he smiled and took your hand and took you into a corner that was away from yours and his friends.

"So the basics of the game is that I give you an If," He noticed you were kind of confused, "Okay so, like this, If you feel like kissing me, You can kiss me."

"Why would I feel like kissing you?"

"I'm gonna make you want to kiss me."

As he said that he pulled in close to him and started to sway both of you to the beat of the song playing. He trailed his hands down to your butt and squeezed it a little then started leaving small kisses on your neck.

Letting out a small moan, you brought your hands up to his chest and closed your eyes when the feeling of his kisses left your neck, you opened your eyes to see him staring at you smirking. He leaned in getting ready to kiss you.

You wanted to kiss him but instead of kissing you, he went to the other side of your neck and started to leave kisses on that side. You didn't know what to do.

Stopping to talk he said, "If you want to kiss me, you can." With that you pulled his face in front of yours and kissed him.

☁️☁️

Omg this is so bad. I didn't know how to end it. There is so much more I want to write but idk. If anyone wants a P2, I'll continue.