Imaginary Fine PT 2

IMAGINARY FINE PT 2

After hours of just sitting around and talking, the guys decided to go get takeout from Texas Road House, you loved the rolls there. Keith was gonna go until he said his stomach started hurting and he had to use the bathroom.

When they left, you went back up to your room to chill until they came back with your food. Going into your own world, you put on 'Losing' by H.E.R. You loved the whole mixtape. Going over to your desktop, you got on tumblr to scroll down your feed for a little bit. You followed Onlykeithpowers and didn't have no shame in it given the fact you knew him in real life.

"So this is what you do when you're alone? Be on the internet?" The voice of Keith startled you a little but you wasn't going to let it show. You dislike when people scare and hate it when they know they scared you.

"Yes. Its fun." You confessed taking a break in looking for another theme for your tumblr. "Why you worried about it?" Shrugging his shoulders, he went to got sit on your bed.

Picking up the stuff bear Woody won for you years ago, he started humming the tunes to a familiar song

Picking up the stuff bear Woody won for you years ago, he started humming the tunes to a familiar song. "What song is that?" You asked turning to look at him.

"Why you worried about it?" He countered back. Mimicking him lowly, you rolled your eyes turning back to your laptop screen.

Remembering the text all of the sudden. "What did you want to talk about?" He looked at you and motioned for you to come sit next to him. Going over there, you sat about three inches from him because you lowkey scared about what he had to tell you.

"Why do you like me" You were not expecting that question. Giving it little to no thought, you started telling him.

"What isn't there to like about you? I mean you're a good person, you really care about your family, people. You're fine. Keith, you're the kind of person that would give your last just to see someone else succeed. I seen you do it for my brother." Softly smiling, he pulled you into a hug and kissed your cheek.

Letting you go, "Now I can tell you why I like you." Shocked by his confession, you told him to go on. "Y/N, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever met besides my mom and sisters. You're talking about me being a good person but I got that from you. As long as I've known you, you made me a better person without knowing it. I just wanted to be good enough for you. Now, I feel like I am that's why I'm finally telling you."

"So what does this mean?" You were smiling so hard, you couldn't stop no matter what.

"I wanna try a relationship with you." Grabbing your hands, he locked them with his own and softly kissed your fingertips.

Nodding your head yes. You excitedly kissed him without even thinking about it. Grabbing his face, you kissed him how you imagined your first kiss with him for so long.

Stopping to breathe again, he pecked your lips a few times.

"So, I want to call you baby girl. Is that okay?"

"Of course. What do you want me to call you?"

"Daddy." Laughing, you pushed him away and mumbled, yeah right. But deep down inside, you knew you would sometime in the future.

-

Ugh this was so bad. Please forgive me 😂