Teenage Fever

Sneaking glances at Keith, you tried to be as sneaky as possible so your friends wouldn't catch you.

You and Keith have been in a secret relationship for a little over three months now. No one likes him but his friends and some of his family members. He's known as the bad boy in town. He likes to fight, get high, and drink a lot. Somehow, those were all the things you adored about him.

Catching you starring he blew a kiss. He doesn't care if people knew you were his girl. He's only keeping it a secret because you asked him to and he'd do anything for you.

"Ugh, why does he keep starring?" Gina, your best friend said rolling her eyes.

"Like, boo, bitch. Damn!" You other friend Alexis said jerking her head at him only to get a laugh from him.

He has told you plenty of times he doesn't care for you friends. They annoy him and they're disrespectful in his eyes.

"Don't call him that. That's rude, Lex." You hated when people called other people out their name for no reason. It was a pet peeve.

Mumbling whatever to you, she started eating her fries.

"I'm about to go to the restroom real quick. Don't touch my food. I'll remember how it looks." Speed walking away, you wanted them to think you really had to go.

Keith had texted you seconds ago to meet him in the hallway close to the restrooms.

Turning the corner you seen Keith on his phone scrolling. Walking up to him, you hugged him from the side and kissed his cheek.

"Hey, baby! I missed you!" Smiling hard, you kissed his cheek again until he pulled you in front of him to get a better look at you.

"I miss you too, baby girl." Looking you in the eyes, he placed his hands on the side of your head before bringing you into a kiss.

The last time you two kiss was about two days ago. You were busy with school and couldn't be interrupted and he didn't want to interrupt you.

Biting your bottom lip softly, you opened you mouth wide enough for him to slip his tongue in.

Keith was known as an aggressive person to others but he was really a softy. He liked slow kisses, making love, not fucking.

Your first time looking at him and his tattoos plus the way he speaks, you'll probably think he's disrespectful and is an aggressive lover but he wasn't and you loved that about him.

Pulling away from the kiss, you wiped your lip gloss off his lips. Smirking a little, you pecked his lips before taking a step back.

"Baby," Looking up at him, you hummed for him to continue. "I'm getting tired of sneaking around with you. I wanna show you off to my boys and my momma."

Letting out a light sigh, putting his hand on your waist and the other on your butt. You placed your arms on his shoulders locking your fingers together behind his head.

"Keith, you know I would tell the world that I'm yours but you know my family wouldn't approve. My friends wouldn't approve either. Can you just wait a little longer?" Pleading with your eyes, you started to do the pouting face hoping he'll fall for it like always.

Sucking his teeth, he leaned his head back and dropped his arms back to his side.

"Y/N, I can't do this anymore. You're embarrassed to be seen with me. I've been letting it slide for a minute now but it's getting irritating as hell." Shaking his head, he stepped back a little. "If you can't tell your family or friends about us, maybe we shouldn't be together."

"Just give me time and I promise I will tell them." You said trying to grab his hand.

"Three months is long enough, Y/N! The first month was okay. The second month, it was getting old. The third month? I'm tired. I've been doing everything you've asked but you've been taking my niceness for granted."

"I haven't. Just... give me a couple of days." You didn't want this to end like this. Lord knows you really liked Keith but you knew how everyone would react and you didn't want to deal with that.

"A couple of days for what? You had 90 days to tell them, I'm done." With that, he left you in the hallway in your own thoughts.

You know you've been taking granted of him and his feelings. You just confused. You have always seeked The approval of your loved ones and knowing they wouldn't approve of this, put you in a sticky situation.

-

Yes, there will be a part two.

Thoughts?