Chapter one (In love💘)

Adrien's home, (11:00) (Sunday)

It has been weeks since the last akuma attack and it seemed suspicious. Adrien was currently chattering on and on to Plagg about how much he loves ladybug and wants to know who she is.

"Ugh, it tears me apart to think of how beautiful ladybug must be in real life." Adrien says as he awkwardly falls slowly to the ground tugging at his chest. "I love her but she doesn't love me back, if only ladybug could see the real me, she would fall head over heels for me."

Adrien fell into his chair with the back of his hand on his forehead and the other one still on his heart.

"Ugh, for the last time, I don't care, now give me my cheese, it's been like ten minutes since I ate cheese, I'm practically dying!" whined Plagg

"No Plagg, I'm busy."

"With what? Grieving about how much you love ladybug and can't figure out who she is? Figure that out later, an akuma can come any second now, so give me my camembert."

"It's eleven." said Adrien checking the time, "I have to sleep, school tomorrow."

"Then imma gonna annoy you all night." said Plagg.

"Fine!" Adrien practically screamed.

As Plagg ate his cheese Adrien got ready to sleep and slipped into his bed. Plagg layed down on the pillow next to him and and instantly fell asleep dreaming about cheese while Adrien drempt about ladybug, her lips touching his.