Forget This

A full week has passed since that encounter happened at the mall. I'm making it sound like it was such a big deal but it wasn't. I guess it was from what the girl was telling me.

Recently I've been avoiding Harry's call and message. Do I want to be in this? Nope.

But I really am planning to meet up with him for the last time. I just don't want to be part of this. The comments they've been putting on my YouTube videos, Instagram, and Twitter are all about that. Especially the sweatshirt drama.

Today, I'm going to the airport to meet with Kylie since she's coming back from San Francisco today. I finally get to tell her what has happened in this past week.

~

I'm driving to the airport right now, currently on the freeway. Which is the worst place to ever drive, in my opinion, since you never know what can happen. It's pretty scary, but then you finally feel like you've accomplished something big in life when you drive the freeway. It's just like Clueless.

I finally drive to the freeway exit which goes straight to LAX, getting to a few stop signs, finally turning to the parking lot. I park my car, which I'm still trying to work on. 2 years after I get my license, here I still am.

I then grab my bag and walk out my car, locking it with my car keys and walking towards the entrance of LAX. I swirl my collection of keys on my index finger to waste time. Once I make it into the airport, I wait at the San Francisco drop-off.

~

I sit down on one of the waiting area seats, glancing up from my phone as I hear cameras and people loudly asking questions.

I see about 1 person being guarded by a security guard and walking the other way where I was. That person came from New York I'm pretty sure. Since she came from the area of where the planes for New York would land. She seemed pretty tall, she was towering over the security and the paparazzi. Funny how I couldn't even notice who it was.

I waited for about 10 more minutes then people started to leave the doors from that SF plane. I see Kylie with her family and I stand up and greet them.

"Oh my God. Kylie!" I run over to her and her parents laugh. "Kendall!" She says as she smiles and laughs. We usually call each other that since we're already like sisters anyways.

We all have a short conversation, meaning me, her parents and Kylie then her parents leave. Probably off to the luggage claim.

"So, did you talk to Harry or?" She asked curiously as we walked over to the luggage claim as well. "Yeah. It was cool." I say casually as we stand in front of the luggages going down from the conveyor belt.

I look to each name of the luggage since I was pretty interested. I see one familiar luggage and the name starting with an A. I didn't see the rest since the guy took it quickly.

I look up and I only see a glance of his face. That was Andrew. That was him. I remember. That same walk. That same luggage. Those same eyes.

"So.. Let's go then? I have to tell you about this cute guy I met there and he-" Kylie started rolling her luggage to the exit of LAX. "A-Andrew." Chills suddenly run up my spine and to my arms. Everything starts coming back. I look around, trying to see if I could find him.

"W-what?"

"T-that was him.. I'm serious Kylie. I saw him with my own eyes! He went that way! We need to follow him!" I'm almost in tears. "That wasn't him, Kathryn. It's probably just a guy who looks like him." She exclaims as we leave LAX. I know she's trying to calm me down but it's not working.

I look back one more time to the luggage claim to find him. No where. No one that looked like him.

"R-right. He probably j-just was." I nod as we walk to my car. I open my car with my car keys, and get into the car, waiting for Kylie to put her luggage in the back and to get straight into the passenger's seat.

I sigh in relief, as I think about it. My hands on each side of the wheel. I press the glasses compartment above me and put my sunglasses on. Was that him? Not too sure. Why is this so complicated?

I wave one last goodbye before Kylie walks back into her house. I treated my best friend to Nobu, that one amazing sushi house in Malibu. It was finally time for me to get back home.

My mom and dad, of course, are waiting. I get home, and I'm about to drive into my parking space until I see another car here. I sigh, turning down the music blaring from my car.

Oh great, another celebrity trying to talk my mom into putting them in the show she's managing. I wait in the car for five more minutes, looking through my messages and replying to e-mails.

I park my car as quickly and carefully as I could in front of the house and get out the car, noticing the sudden change in the weather. From a nice, 72 degrees with breezy winds to a 10 degree drop, making it a bit more chilly.

I walk over to the front door, waiting for a couple of seconds until I decided to ring the doorbell. I hear footsteps, laughter, then someone opening the front door.

"And you must be Kathryn. I've heard so much about you." the lady smiles and I'm suddenly confused.

What does she mean? What the hell going on?