California Dreaming?

I sigh. I don't want to meet up tomorrow. Does he even know what happened? I don't think he does, with his clingy self asking if we wanted to meet up tomorrow.

Really Harry? Of course, I'll say no.. But I'll have to say yes. Because one, he'll get awkward which we already are but I don't want to make it more awkward and two, I need to talk to him about what he's going to do if people bring up our encounter at Craig's. It's seriously going on worldwide. I'm getting threats and I'm pretty sure he's getting just as much as I am.

Did I even mention Kendall? What is she going to think? Are they even dating? So many questions yet so little time to ask them.

I text him back.
Sure, this meet up needs to be quick.

I'm fine by that, I just wanted a small talk. He texts back, as I turn on my tv, flipping to my recordings and to a new episode of Agents of Shield. I seriously can't get enough of this show. I still couldn't believe that Agent Coulson was alive all this time after Loki ended up killing him in the Marvel Avengers movie. Sorry. I got pretty emotional when Agent Coulson left with no excuses. I guess it was the show that takes up my time and how it's a continuation of the Marvel movies makes it even greater and of course, how they had Coulson live again.

Enough of that. I text back Harry.
Okay. Where will we get caught again this time?

Hm, I sound a bit-- weird when I sent that. Oh well. When is it not weird. I guess he could understand my sarcasm right?

My car. I'll drive over to your house tomorrow. Address?

Wow. In his car. How smart is he? We would get caught right then and there. But Harry asking for my address? I'm a little curious about that.

I text him my address after a couple of seconds. After a few minutes I see the same ... you see when someone's typing something to you.

I wait for more than I was suppose to and he never texted it to me. I wonder what it was. I sigh and close my eyes, trying to sleep.

~

I wait downstairs, leaning against the kitchen island as I'm on my phone, waiting for always-so-late Styles. My mom has day-offs on Thursdays so she's here today. She went out grocery shopping and said that she would be back in a few hours, which is good because she wants me nowhere near this Harry situation.

If you're wondering, my mom and dad do know about Harry and I's luggage switch.

They also know about that meet-up we had, they got a bit ballistic at first but I calmed them down and that took a lot of persuading. I told her that I was meeting up with a friend today, but I didn't exactly tell her who it was. She would go delirious if she found out I was meeting up with Harry again.

I hear the doorbell ring a few times. I turn the volume down on the television and rush over to the refrigerator, opening it and grabbing a water bottle from the side, I hum a song currently stuck in my head.

I walk over to the door and open it. There's Harry in a yellow button up with those skinny jeans that even the Jonas Brothers back then would never bother to wear and if you lived in my time, you would understand how tight their jeans were. I laugh to myself. He looks at me like I'm demented or something and brushes his hands through his hair. "You okay?" he smiles.

"Yeah, just remembered something.." "I guess that's a good excuse for an American girl like you." He says chuckling, his eyes looking into my house then to me, as if he was trying to see if there was anyone else there.

"What? Is that a compliment or is that simply a-" "Compliment, now.. c'mon Kathryn. We have a few things to talk about." He cuts me off as I'm talking. I don't think it was. He walks over to his car with ease as I lock the front door of the house and follow behind him.