Entry #10 - Naruto

Entry #10 - Naruto

It's been 3 days now since Hinata accepted me again in her heart and forgets about Sasuke.. it's been 3 days also that I never missed a day coming back home to them and leave my clones at my office although i comes back to the office again early that all she could remember is my soft kisses on her lips before i leaves for work and she had to send Boruto to bring what Himawari and her cook for breakfast for me.

I'm really showing her how much I love her after telling her what really is the reason why I'm always with Sakura or rather my clone and we always end up doing it in bed this past few days...

Work today isn't hectic so I could sneak out of the office and leave my clone for a while so I could go and visit my wife.. I just miss her.. That's all.. I know I could be with her every night but then I just miss her so much..

I fixed my table and put the papers at a different table so my tables clean before I leave and see her. Shikamaru's not a round since I send him for a mission which is have a date with his wife.. I felt like temari's feeling lonely too when Shikaru's always with me.. I don't want them to end up like us..

When I was about to stand.. I saw my wife walking towards me in full gear.. I had a second thought that it might be Sakura who's just in the form of my wife but..

What she's requesting me to send her on a mission and the reason was a secret of their clan is surely really is my wife..

"But.. You know I couldn't send you on that mission.. Why can't it be someone else.. You know why I'm not sending you on missions already right?.."

I told her but then..

"That scroll is important to our Family!"

It was the first she protest and insist what she wanted towards me.. I couldn't do anything about it if she's like this but I'm really worried.. I have to send a ninja with her to protect her.. She hasn't been in a mission for quite a while already.. What should I do? Who should I send with her?.. Maybe I'll just stop her.. I couldn't think of anyone..

"I know! but you're important to me too! you haven't gone to any missions already! what if something happened to you.. I can't be there to protect you."

I argued and facepalm myself..

"Naruto please.. let me go.. I need to get that scroll as soon as possible.. Hanabi's sick and if the leader of the Hyuga Clan feels sick or weak.. the barrier that protects the scroll will weakened. they can easily get the scroll Naruto.."

She explained.

Hay.. She's so persistent.. I couldn't even resist that look and tone of hers.. Add that.. It's been a while since I saw her wear her ninja outfit.. It still fits her and suits her.. Brings back memories and... Aghh.. Should I be fantasising her right now?..

I looked somewhere else and found a piece of paper on the ground which has Sasuke's name.. He's the only ninja available and he could protect Hinata on that mission.. But.. The risk is too much.. What if they could end up together again?.. No!! My wife's back to me.. She's all mine.. besides.. shikamaru told me Sasuke and Sakura are seen always together..

I've decided.. I have no other option.. I looked straight to her and said.

" hay.. if this is what you want then I'll let you go on that mission in one condition."