Chapter 25 - Bethany POV

BETHANY POV: 

"So Bethany." Caspar began and I looked at him with an eyebrow raised. Having Caspar in the Zalfie house was obviously fun but I knew this boy wanted something from me and that never meant anything good. 

"Whats up Casp?" I asked and he smiled, quickly waddling over to the stairs and to the other rooms to make sure no one was around.

"So, I need your help." Caspar said and I looked at him, his eyes dancing with mischief.

"With what?" I asked slowly, cautiously and Caspar smiled like a cheshire cat.

"I wanna prank Joe." Caspar said excitedly then covered his mouth with his hands, like he just told me the worlds biggest secret.

"And you want my help?" I asked him again and he nodded vigerously.

"Joe will kill me." I said and Caspar shook his head.

"You aren't really good do anything." He said back and I shrugged, how bad could this prank be? 

"Whats the plan?" I asked and Caspar launched into his plan which involved his girlfriend, Maddie and God the plan was insane.

"Where is she then?" I asked and Caspar shrugged, looking at his phone.

"He's coming around lunch time. Both Alfie and Zoe know what's up." Caspar said and I nodded in understanding.

"Yeah fine." I said sighing, it was horrible and it was mean of me to want to do this but at the same time it would kinda be funny. Hopefully Joe wouldn't be too mad. 

"Yeah so do me a favor, set up these two goPros in your room, like one facing the door and one facing whatever the area you want Joe to get your shit." Caspar said, causing me to slightly cringe at the curse word he said. He handed me two tiny goPros and pointed at the stairs to which I nodded.

It was around eleven am right now and I knew Joe was still asleep. That boy could seriously sleep a ton which was exactly opposite to me usually. I walked up the stairs and into our now shared room. Joe still sprawled out onto the bed, I smiled at the cuteness of the sleeping boy in front of me, wondering how the heck I honestly got so lucky. I looked around the room, putting a goPro on my bedside table, angling it to face the door and another on the chest of drawers, where I'd ask him to get me my phone charger.

After successfully putting the cameras in place, I walked over to the bed and crawled on top of the sheets, stopping when I was on top of Joe. Hovering over Joe, I placed a light kiss on his jawline.

"Joe its eleven." I whispered, trying to wake him up. I felt him stir, his arms moving as I began to sit on his torso.

"Come on Joe, Caspar's girlfriends gonna be here soon." I said, lightly shaking Joe's shoulder. I felt him stir again and suddenly I let out a surprised scream and before I knew it Joe was now on top of me, the sleep still in his eyes but a playful grin on his face.

"I definitely don't mind being woken up like that." Joe said and I laughed. I felt him press a kiss to my cheek. "Morning sunshine." He said and I smiled at my boyfriend.

"Good morning." I said then felt his lips on mine quickly. "Okay Suggy, go get ready and brush your teeth." I commanded, pushing Joe's shoulders off me and he laughed, hopping off me and into the bathroom to get ready. I looked around the room, quickly moving to turn on the GoPros

------

"Okay she'll be here soon! You'll like her Beth!" Caspar said excitedly and I nodded. Joe rolled his eyes and I almost shoved him. Both Zoe and Alfie were out with Sean and Poppy, doing God knows what but they did give a go ahead for Maddie to be here so it must be fine.