"I need to piss." I sigh out loud to my handsome architect step dad. Obviously I'd never admit it to him though. He's too busy in a meeting to even notice I've gone. I explore the whole place, it's impressive. Very impressive. No wonder mum took him.

"Y/N! There you are. I've been looking for you." He utters relieved. "What do you want Wentworth?" I look up from the glass of whiskey he keeps in his office unbothered. "You drink?" He looks to me amused. "No shit Sherlock." I sarcastically reply and he laughs taking the bottle from me only to drink himself. "Aren't you too young?" He asks smirking. "Age is just a number." I singger a bit tipsy. "That you're right about." He laughs taking another chug.

The bottle finished ages ago and we decided to buy some more from a shop. Stumbling into his car, both of us holding onto each other for support we both start to giggle.

3rd person POV

"Whoops." Y/N giggles and Wentworth laughs at her phone which fell cracking in the process. "Shame." He pulls out his phone teasing her. "Hey!" Y/N screams lunging for his. Both a bit tipsy. "Give me that." He groans. She shakes her head no, both the man and woman sat in the car. "Or what?" She challenges him.

Y/N starts to arrogantly scream song lyrics along with his phone to annoy Wentworth, but it causes him to smile. "Please." He looks at her with puppy dog eyes. "I don't like puppy dog eyes." She slurs. He looks at her suggestively as the next song plays, Ginuwine pony.

If you're horny, let's do it
Ride it, my pony
My saddle's waiting
Come and jump on it...

Wentworth's hot alcoholic yet fascinatingly minty breath fans her face, one hand in hers, because he was trying to grab his phone. It drops from Y/Ns hand and she sighs, differently.

If you're horny, let's do it
Ride it, my pony
My saddle's waiting
Come and jump on it.

Y/N looks at him to see he's already looking at her. Suddenly she doesn't feel so drunk again, maybe it's the lust taking over. Wentworth's hand wraps around the small of her back pushing the young girl closer in between his legs. He runs his tongue over his lips as he looks down at her body lovingly.

Just once if I have the chance
The things I will do to you
You and your body
Every single portion
Send chills up and down your spine
Juices flowing down your thigh.

Wentworth's hand travels down to her inner thigh, as expected there's a wet patch, specially for him. His hand runs up and down her back as he moves in closer to Y/N. Y/N gasps at his sudden touch on her neck and within her pants.

Wentworth keeps his lips attatched to Y/Ns in a sensual, lusty kiss, his left hand holding the back of her neck while the right is inside her panties. "So beautiful." He murmurs into her ear as he pumps a single finger in and out of her lady area. Y/N moans into the kiss, the smell of alcohol imminent between the pair.

"Please." She begs for him to carry on, aching for more. Without warning Wentworth adds 2 fingers more into her throbbing core, Y/N moans in pure pleasure.

"What would your mother say?" He asks, in-between kisses. "Don't talk about her." The sexually frustrated female replies, only wanting to savour the moment. "Whatever you say." Wentworth smirks his lips trailing down to her chest, Y/N undoing his belt buckle.

Wentworth starts the car and drives a few roads down into a quieter area, all the whilst Y/Ns hands massage his groin. After parking up each button is swiftly removed from both peoples bodies and they both transfer to the back of the car.

Wentworth carefully nips onto the woman's nipples as she's laid underneath him. He marks her with a bite on her right breast and she sprawls her legs out in pleasure. "This is wrong." The young woman speaks up, as she watches the man who's supposed to be her step dad adjust his condom on.

"Tell me to stop. And I'll stop." He looks Y/N in the eyes knowing she doesn't want him to stop at all. The girl attaches her lips to his signifying not to stop. Wentworth takes the opportunity at hand and inserts his cock inside Y/N.

Y/N breathes heavily, gasping trying to adjust to Wentworth's size but he's too big and very thick. "You're. Tight. Fuck." He groans in the mist of thrusting in and out of the girl underneath him. Y/Ns nails drag down Wentworth's back, blood pouring out of them but he could care less.

"Say my name." Wentworth demands. "Say it." He repeats more dominantly while pulling out of Y/N. "Wentworth. Wentworth." She screams out loud wanting nothing more than for him to carry on what he was doing. "Good girl." He strokes her face with the back of his hand before pushing his dick into her vagina yet again.

Thrusting at a steady yet fast speed, Wentworth holds a handful of Y/Ns hair to keep balance, coming down every few moments to steal a kiss from the babe.

"I-I'm close." Y/N pants and Wentworth looks at her. "Wait." He instructs. Something intimidating but gentle about the man that makes him evermore mesmerising. When the time is right the two release unanimously. The entire car smells of alcohol and sex.

"Leave the bedroom door unlocked tonight." Wentworth smirks laying next to Y/N in the back of the car, squashed but it doesn't matter. He enjoys her naked body on his. Y/N nods her head indicating she's understood and then carries on making out with the man infront of her. Both open mouth kissing, Wentworth's hands squeezing places he shouldn't even know exist.