Is he angry?

hey, guys! I'm lazy so to get mad about short chapters but this will be ending pretty soon but pls check out my other books I would really appreciate it writing takes my mind off my daily problems so it helps me to know that you guys are reading this.

Sebastian's pov

I can't believe her insulting me like that and in front of the master too! I don't want to see her at all!

your pov

I'm pretty sure he's angry I don't think he'll want to talk to me for a while "hehe he looks like Sebastian left you." "yup...... wait who are you?" "I am merely the queen's guard dog helper." "why do you cover your eyes like that?" "why does it bother you?" "no, I was just wondering." "well, i have to go see you later."  "Ok see ya later hehe." you start walking away and quickly turn around "wait what about your name." he was gone ooook he's gone you knock on Ciel's door and hear a come in and see Sebastian near a cart of sweets you mouth to him "I'm sorry" but he looks down to some papers ignoring the fact you were there. "so (y/n) what brings you into my office?" "Um, I was wondering if I could go into the marketplace to check everything out." "very well then go." Sebastian walks over to you and hands you and list of ingredients" and he hands you money. you walk out and get on a horse and ride to the market place and buy everything that was on the list and you see you have some left over. and see an undertaker shop and walk in and it was dark "hehehehe." as soon as whatever stopped laughing a whole bunch of candles lit up and you see the same person that you met before "so you're an undertaker?" "Hehe, yup." "so in what way would you be able to help Ciel I don't really know." you look over to the books he has some of them are about demons some are about grim reapers you grab the one about grim reapers "so you want to learn about grim reapers." you get startled by a voice deeper than under takers and turn around and the Undertaker is there "was that you?" he nods "do you mind if I stay here and read?" "not at all," he said with the same deep voice. "I'll have to get used to you changing your voice." he chuckles you sit down and he sits down next to you. you start to read and he reads along once you got to the part where it would talk about their appearance he closed the book "why won't you let me read the rest of it?" "because of special reasons." you hold out your hand "can I please have the book back?" he hesitates but ends up handing you the book you finis reading it. "Undertaker, can I ask you a Question?" "you already did." "Ok, can I ask you two more Questions?" "ok go." "do you mind if I see what you're hiding under your bangs." he stays quiet for a bit "sorry I didn't m..." he lifts up his bangs then slowly opens his eyes. they were a beautiful green "I bet you're scared now that you know I'm a grim reaper." he turns around "no I'm not scared I'm happy to meet a real grim reaper!" "everyone who takes one loo at me runs away in fear but you are really kind thank you (Y/n)." "Nobody should be judged by their appearance." he hugs you "you make me feel really special." the Sebastian walks in through the door with a furious face.

Authors pov

hey, guys, I was wondering if I should make this a bit more interesting and give you two choices (AHA I found my way out of that maze!) congratulations! (i feel so amazing!) hey! is that a taco stand?! (Where! I"m coming taco's!!!!) ok A.H is gone again! plz check out my other books. well i have to go Hasta La Pasta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!