old memories return

hey, guys, i hope you enjoy this I can't believe I'm writing during class but I hope you enjoy this chapter

your pov

after that awkward conversation you turn around and start to walk away but trip. and before you hit the floor someone catches you

Sebastian's pov

ok, sebastian you explained everything but if she fell and I caught her why am I still holding her? her (h/c) (h/l) hair is soft and nice and it smells like a flower. 

your pov

this hug's warm and cold I remember it from somewhere. it feels nice and this smell it's very familiar. why is it so familiar? all the sudden you get your senses back and realize what happening someone is hugging you blush."h-hey Sebastian can you let go of me?" he lets go and smirks. "I see you got your senses back." you nod. but you were never lady like. "hey when you hugged me I felt something familiar about it the way you hugged me and the way you smelled." "that could have been anyone." "well have you ever seen this?" you show him a one of a kind necklace there was only one half that went with this. it was made from silver and had a pink star diamond in the middle. why did you have it? you didn't know you just did but you know you could never afford something like this (because a pink star diamond cost 1.4 million per carat) he shakes his head" no I'm sorry I never saw anything like that." "oh ok thank you." he nods. and you walk away. ok, i'll go ask the others if they need any help.

Sebastian's pov

I could have told her I had the other half of the necklace but I don't want to tell her just yet.

your pov

you finished helping the others  and you got called into Ciel's office along with the other workers. "what was it sir?" "today a guest will be arriving and I want you four to not mess anything up. understood?" you guys nod "my lord what is the guest's name?" "his name is Fernando." "oh." (sorry guys I had nothing better) you excused yourself out of the room and leaned against a wall and started to shake a bit cause you remembered that Fernando was the name of your previous master and he abused you so after you ran away you met someone you don't remember so well and your memories left you. you also remember their smell touch and you gave them a necklace that you stole from your previous master and gave to someone you didn't remember. argh, why can't I remember anything!!!

Time skip

"ok everyone get in your positions!" you all get to where you're supposed to be but you felt like you were going to throw up so just when your previous master was walking in you ran to the bathroom and locked the door

Sebastian's pov

why did she run off like that? "my lord I'm terribly sorry but you'll have to excuse me for a moment." "fine but be back." "yes my lord." he runs to the restroom you entered and knocks on the door. "(y/n) are you alright in there?" "um yes I'm doing just fine you can leave me alone now." he could hear you throwing up ." it doesn't sound like your ok." "I'm fine!" you cover your mouth. "I'm coming in there." he opens the door. and sees you on the floor next to the toilet throwing up. "do you feel sick because you ate something?" "no, it's not that." "are you.......pregnant?" he whispers the last part. and you cringe "no it's definitely not that either!" "then what is it you know you can tell me everything." 

your pov

"i-i'm sorry I just can't tell you it has to do with my past." "oh I understand." you notice he is wearing a necklace that looks like the other half of your necklace "is there something wrong that you wanted to tell me?" you shake your head and walk to the sink and brush your teeth like five times. (because you can't get the taste out that quickly) and you notice Sebastian still standing there so you turn around and hug him. "thank you for worrying about me." "no problem milady." without him noticing you connected the necklaces and when he noticed what you did he just stood there quietly you pulled apart from the hug "d-did you lie to me?" he looks down " I was planning on telling you." you walked out of the bathroom leaving him there and you walked to the garden while he went back to help serve the guest. you sat down next to the flowers in the meadow staring at the stars and you remembered everything now who you gave the necklace to what happened after that. you even remember saying that you would marry him once you found each other again. I hate him for lying maybe he found someone else he liked. that's fine with me. you start to cry why am I crying? I don't miss anyone the last time I remember crying is when my previous master killed my parents and took me as a slave. you see a small dog walking around. and you call it. it surprisingly comes to you. you pet it and rub its belly and then it's tummy growls. "haha you must be hungry wait here I'll be back." you run inside and grab som food then run back outside and see the puppy sitting where you told it to stay. "good girl here you go your food." the puppy eats all the food and falls asleep in your lap." I'm going to keep you as a secret." 

author's note

um hey, guys I know I haven't uploaded in a while but it's because of personal problems you guys don't care about but I hope you enjoyed and make sure to check out my other books. but I have go. Hasta La Pasta!!!!!!!!!!!!